Chapter 3

"I called you all here because the tesseract was acting up. It opened up a portal to space. A man who goes by Loki compromised Barton and several other shield agents. Thor has agreed that he is dangerous."

"Clint, do we know where he is?" Natasha asks.

"No not at the moment because we are using facial recognition looking for Loki and him."

"How is he connected to you, Thor?" I ask Thor.

"He's my brother." I look at him surprised. "Adopted."

"We need a tactic plan. To stop what he plans to do."  Steve tells us with authority.

"Director Fury Loki has been spotted in an event in Germany. It doesn't look like he's hiding." Hill says.

"Everyone needs to get on the jet. You have five minutes to grab your things. Banner, you stay here. Quickly," Clint told the team sternly.

I gather my things quickly.  I'm so nervous. My first time using my powers to actually fight someone. I could just teleport to Germany if I wanted to but where is the fun in that.

We left for Germany.

I sat next to Peter. "Can you believe it is my first time fighting alongside you? Instead of me just talking in your earpiece." I say with a little smile.

"I believe it, someone like you has the heart to be a hero," he tells me.

"Thank you"

"We're here, Maya. I need you to get in his mind and see his plan. Steve defends any citizens. Tony blasts him. Thor, you do what you need to do. I and the rest will stay here" Clint says.

We all nod in agreement. I slide down a rope and get to the ground.

"KNEEL" Loki yells to the citizens. I try to get in his mind. "Ah, another telepath I see. And a good-looking one." I scoff at what he said. Tony blasted him in the chest.

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you, reindeer games," Tony says while aiming at him.

"Loki stands down," Nat tells Loki on the PA.

"Listen to them brother," Thor says to Loki. Loki's armor fades away.

"Good move," Steve tells Loki.

We take him back to the quinjet.

"Is it just me or does something seem off about this," I tell Steve and peter.

"I agree with you that he stood down too easily. I don't remember it being that easy."

Me and Peter nod in agreement to Steve.

I see Loki looking at me.