Mask on Intentions

Start from the beginning

Instead of ridhu his brother reply quickly...

Daddy Ridhu hai na... Wo.. Apni cycle se gil gaya usse Boo boo huwa hai... Meine kuch nahi kiya... Sachi.. He said with innocent eyes.

Raghav :-achha par meine kab pucha k kaise gira ye?

Raghav ask with one eyebrow raise and rivu gulped hard... He look down...

Raghav :-  wese tumhara Amma kidhar hai...? Insab me pakka wo atom bomb banke ghum raha hoga.

(raghav wishper this slowly in his mind)

Ridhu with sad voice said...
Daddy Mumma... Wo... Mumma.. Hume dundh raha hai... Gusse me..

Raghav :- kayko..?
Pakka aur kuch bhi kiya rahega tum dono n... Bolo kya kiya tum dono n..?

Both twins are look at their father and than look at eachother...

Both twins speak in low voice or we can say they both confess thier mischief...

Daddy.. Hum cycle ghuma rahe the...

Aur Mummma apna kam kal rahi thi

Aur Mummma apna kam kal rahi thi.. Pali apna toy se khel rahi thi...

Hamne race lagai aul.. Pali n teddy raste me feka... Aul ridhu ki cycle usse   accident kiya.. Ridhu gir gaya..

Ridhu :- uske bad rivu n cycle... Plant me chala di..
Uski cycle toot gai...

After speaking this much they are silent...

And further they are going to speak... Pari makes her entry with smirky smile... And seat in front of them... And blabbering something in her baby language.

See pari both twins gets scare and in next second their blanket flip open before raghav say further pallavi said in stern voice...

Kya tumhe puri story wahi se janna hai... Ghar aao to jaldi.

Raghav smile nervously and cut the call saying...

I am on the way... Pallavi.

Here trio babies are look at their mother with puppy eyes but today she is hell angry on trio.

Why can't she not angry on them the stunt they are pulling of sometimes before are dangerous...

Sometimes before  🥺

Both her sons are cycling in garden while cycling they are racing and she is seat nearly chair and do her work.

One side Rajan and other workers are doing gardening and watering the plants.

Amma was gone to vegetables market for some shopping of veges as tomorrow is Onam . She wants to cook something special for everyone.

As both cycling fastly come near the watery muddy grass area not one but both slip from cycle and after that they are doing for fun more than three times in between Pari's throw her toy in thier path in excitement and ridhu fall badly and injured himself on knee and elbow and crying loudly on the spot and pari who is in her walker come there and she is about to fall but pallavi hold her on Time and place her again on safe place.