[Scenario #1 Boys] He First Sees You

Izuku "Deku" Midoriya: He never really got the chance to meet you when he first walked through the door of the 1-A classroom. Though, he surely saw you, and he was intrigued to find out more -- you could say that for really everyone that he saw. He could tell you weren't someone to underestimate with the genuine charm you carried around.

Katsuki Bakugo: As arrogant as he could be, he shows his respect in many ways. He knew you had a quirk that wasn't to be messed around with, but to be frank, he doesn't care for you -- not yet anyway.

Shoto Todoroki: Never really knew you to make an opinion based off appearance alone. Many here were young and full with potential, so he could assume the same was for you, but he didn't know your story to assume such things yet.

Fumikage Tokoyami: He wasn't all social -- though through the power of his enjoyment in the shadows, he greatly enjoyed the little similarities you two possessed from afar.

Mezo Shoji: He found you, like any other, someone that he knew would cross his path. He didn't see you like many saw him -- a monster of some sort.

Denki Kaminari: He had his moments where his thoughts were hindered by certain thoughts, but relatively he wasn't like that. Sure, he thought you were cute at first glance, but he doesn't know you.

Eijiro Kirishima: Just someone he's ready to friend during his time at the school.

Tenya Ida: Someone he hopes isn't a troublemaker that would cause him more stress on his plate

Yuga Aoyama: You were handsome, but not as close as him.

Dabi: Another hero to squish under his boot and torment.

Shigaraki: A obstacle in his plan, may not even cross paths again, but who knows.

Twice: A rival! No! A bitch!