[Scenario #4 Girls] She Confessed

Momo Yaoyorozu: She would be anxious, having to have talks with the other members of 1-A more of Mina and Ochako. She would get extremely happy when you said yes, shining in pure glee.

Mina Ashido: She would not show that she would be anxious, when was alone she would have small talks with herself, but would go with it. Being herself she confessed waiting for your response, and to her belief you said yes. She danced to herself when she would be alone.

Ochako Uraraka: She would be too shy to say anything once she noticed she had feelings for you. She would be talked to by all the girls for her to confess, no matter what worries she may have. She was ready to confess, bur began to stutter when she tried to say her confession. You caught on and said yes, making her faint in joy.

Tsuyu Asui: She would be a little anxious, expressing her worries to her friends, trying to gain advice to lessen the pit in her stomach. When she calmed herself down, she confessed to you, and was happy that she hugged you tight when you said yes to her confession.

Jirou: She would try to distacrt herself with her music, but the thought of confessing to you seemed so real that she needed to do it before someone else caught your heart. Having the support of her friends, she confronted you and confessed. You said yes, and she tried to play it cool. But she was a shining star after that.

Toga Himiko: She wasn't going to take no for an answer, but she had to confess now before you would be taken away -- but heros for villains. She would confront you confessing in a slightly threatening way, but to her surprise you said yes without any hesitation. She knew you were the one, not Deku.