[Scenario #3 Girls] She's A Yandere

Requested: blake10205

Momo Yaoyorozu: She would act all mature and cold, using her appearance and understanding to her advantage to manipulate you and those that she deemed to interfere with you. She would be caring and loving if you act obedient to her concerns.

Mina Ashido: She can be aggressive, standing in front of you when someone tries to be close to you in any given way; friend or crush. She is very over-protective of you.

Ochako Uraraka: Due to her innocent appearance, you wouldn't think she would even thought she would have a yandere side, but you would never know. She's to precious to let you know her other things, she's gone it for you after all.

Tsuyu Asui: She'll be more controling, using physical affection to melt you into her, and scaring of those that would want to get close to you. That doesn't stop her from taking care of you though.

Jirou: Isolating you, making you far away and ignorant to those around you. Making sure you ears were always covered, and manipulating those around you to never approach you.

Toga Himiko: She would kidnap you away from the school without the authority from the league. She would kill the heros' that tried to get you back, and soon you were too far gone for them to save you.