Chapter 43

Those three days flew. Right now I am trying to find what to wear. Scarlett sent me the location of the restaurant so I know where we're headed. It's a pretty fancy place so I need to wear something nice at least.

 It's a pretty fancy place so I need to wear something nice at least

I decided on something more simple. I put on some nice beige trousers and a while t shirt with a more loose fit. I don't know if it will be cold today so I put a jumper and tied it around my neck. I like the color pallete so I decided on another colour to put into the mix. It's more of a burn orange colour and I absolutely love it with this.

I put on some jewelry and made sure to put on my best perfume. I couldn't make myself wear something else than my high top white converse. Those go with literally everything. I check the time and I should be headed there already if I don't want to be late. I ironed my hair and I didn't do anything too crazy with my makeup. I wanted it to look nice and natural. Or somewhat.

Alex is in a meeting and he'll come back home some time in the afternoon. I talked with him and he is excited for me. He wants me to take Scarlett away from Colin but we both know I am not doing that. He may be a bad person and all but I am no way in hell going to be a homewrecker. Yes I'll try to talk with Scarlett about everything but I can't promise anything will happen. I mean she and I have one of the most complicated relationships. I love her to death and she sees me as a friend. She also knows I love her with all my heart and she tried to sleep with me. She didn't say if she liked me or not so I doubt that she does. She cares for me and that is great. It really is. I just don't want to be only cared for. I want to be adored. I want for someone to look at me the way I look at her. If she killed everyone I ever loved I would only see the beauty in her. Maybe that makes me crazy. If so then I'm psychotic. I don't care. She is my favourite person to ever walk this earth. Even if I am not hers.

I arrive to the restaurant and find her sitting in a private table. There isn't anyone even close to her. I guess she wants privacy that bad. I walk to her table and she hears my steps. Almost like she knew it was me she stood up.

"Hello, Scarlett." I say and her face softens and she smiles sweetly at me.

"Hello Lena, how have you been?" She asks as I sit down opposite of her.

"I'm great. Thank you for asking. How about youu?" I say

"Oh I'm good. I am trying to deal with the morning sickness and all and it just sucks." She says

"Awh I'm sorry to hear that." I say

"Thanks. I just hate the hormonal switches I get. I remember when I was pregnant with Rose I had to film Avengers. That was not pleasurable but it wasn't hell either. It was so easy in the last trimester that I wish this one was like it too." She says

"Speaking of Rose. She is one intelligent little girl." I say

"Oh really?" Her eyes lit up.

"mmhm, she is one of the smartest kids I've ever met. I just can't believe you gave birth to that little ball of sunshine." I say