I come to the dinning table as usual my brother was reading the book , I fake cough to gain his attention.....

Rm: princess , sit and we will est the breakfast....

Maids serve the food

Rm: princess did you have any plans today ?

Yn: yes oppa I am going to meet my friends today but I will comeback within 12 in the morning.....

Rm: ok princess...... Be ready at 7 , we are going to dinner.

Yn: ok oppa...

Rm: princess , today you are going to meet your fiance.... So, be ready....

When oppa said I am going to meet my fiance.... I don't know whether he likes me or not , what if he has a girlfriend and treated me badly...... Ok stop thinking negative .....

Yn: ok oppa I will ready on time....bye oppa now i'm going to meet my friends

Rm: ok princess.....bye

Oppa kissed my forehead and then I went to see my friends....

Rm pov

I don't know why but in these 2 months jk was behaving very odd , I don't know if he was in his right mind or not when he said yes to the marriage..... Yn birthday was going to come in next month before that she has to become wife of jungkook no matter what , I hope jungkook treat my princess well.

In bts mansion

An pov

Here bts (ex rm) was in their office..... To discuss about their work

Jin: ok everything is perfect let's stop the discussion here...

Hobi: guys did you know we are going to restaurant today for dinner.

Yoongi : why ?

Jin: because jungkook is going to meet his fiance.

Jimin: ok congrats bro finally we are going to meet her.

V: oh god finally after 2 months we are going to meet Namjoon Hyung sister .

Jin: yaa....jungkook what are you thinking....

Jk: ...........

Jin: JEON JUNGKOOK

JK POV

I was in my own though Suddenly jin Hyung shout my name , I flinched ...

Jk: what happened Hyung ? Is there is something wrong ?

Hobi: I think something is wrong with you....did you know what we are talking ?

I shake my head as no

Yoongi: we talk about today's dinner.

Jk : what we are going outside today ?

Did I tell something wrong why everyone starting at me like that

Tae: we are going to have dinner with your fiance that is Namjoon Hyung sister.

Jk: ohh ok.

Jimin : what you mean ok you are going to meet your future wife today , the girl who is going to spend her whole life with you, so don't be cold .

Jk: ok

I know this day has to come , I made up my mind to marry Namjoon Hyung sister , I will treat her good....

Jk : Hyung ......when is the dinner time?

Yoongi: 7 o'clock at xxx restaurant

Jk: I will sharp at there...

With that I went out from the room.

Time skip ~ 7 pm
Kim mansion

Yn pov

Oppa said that I have to ready at 7 , I am standing in front of the mirror to check myself......
This is what I wear 👇🏼

This is not a party so, I wear something causal

This is not a party so, I wear something causal .......I check the time oh no I going to be late......I went the car and driver started the car.

Oppa said he will come with his friends .

Jungkook pov

I was driving the car with tension .......because i'm already late and also this danm traffic.....and some child trying to cross the road Suddenly one girl came and helped them it's none another my angel......why ? I want move on from you but why ? Can't you let me go ? With that,
I drove the car to restaurant .

Yn pov

I am late it's ok I helped the children , i went inside the restaurant and asked the receptionist they lead me the way .....

Jungkook pov

We are talking about our business , the door open and i saw my angel..... What is she doing here...... I was in hell shocked .....but Namjoon Hyung went to her hugged and kissed her forehead..... I don't like it , but i am confused..... But the words that Namjoon Hyung said make my world happy......

Namjoon: guys look this my sister kim yn.

To be continued.........

This my first ff , so , if there is any grammer mistake please ignore it , the photos and music I use in the story is not mine create goes to the rightfully person. This story only mine ......

Don't be a silent reader , I want know your option to make further chapters....thank you .

Thank you for reading☺️