𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 10

Author POV
--------------------

One night changed everything..

One night changed there whole misery..

One night they're sleeping peacefully.. while hugging each other in the peaceful night while moon shining above them..

The Air is blowing cold.. until Y/N heard the voices..

" Y/n where are youu?"

"Y/n "

Y/n"

"Y/n"

She opened her eyes disturbed by the sounds.. yawning but she froze on her place when she realised who's the owner of the voice..

"M..mom?"

She mumbled then quickly get up to peek outside from the tree..

She saw her mom and 10 more people's behind her..with the torch in their hands..

Her eyes filled with tears looking at her mom she missed..her mom so much.

Hearing the sound he also woke up then looked at her..

He came behind her gulping while looking at the people..

Y/n was going to climb down when he grabbed her waist clothe..

She stopped them looked back at him her heart'clenched seeing the tears in his oceanic eyes..

She grabbed his hand forcing him to climb down with..

He shook his head..

She sighed then cupped his soft cheeks in his hands wiping his tears which is Fallin down'from his eyes...

" Please try to understand we can't stay here forever it's not our place.. Please come with me I'll convince my mom and other people that you're harmless and real human they need to see reality"

Y/n spoke softly trying to convince the guy infront of her..

" N..no they'll never accept me never please don't go stay with me"

He pleads but she didn't replied she want to go stay with her family she missed them and looking at her mom she looks miserable..she knows that her mother doesn't take care of her self..and besides she's the only child left how can she leave her mom...

" Look dont be sad I'll be back for you after convincing everyone do you believe me right?"

She asked while looking at his head cuz he was hanging his head low.. while Fallin his own sadness in water..

He knows he can't stop her he's no one to her And he doesn't want to see her sad, he don't know she'll come back or not, but he'll always be grateful to her that she showed him Love which he craved all his life..she showed him Life..

After all we can't get everything in Life..we have to let go of the people we love for there happiness.. he'll maybe not be able to see her again not be able to see her smile her laugh her teasing her love her gentle touch which always felt heaven to him..

He looked up at her seeing the sadness in them...

Then nodded unwantedly..at her while putting his hand on hers..

" I believe you"

She smiled then hugged him tightly as she could he also hugged her back with all his might not wanted to let go but he know he have to .

She sobbed in his chest while hugging him as his tears also sliding Down weting her shoulder..

She broke the hug then looked at him lovingly like her life depends on it..

He wiped her tears away then leaned closer he gently placed a soft kiss on her fourhead..she closed her eyes feeling his gentle touch.

As air is the witness about their Love..

Moon is shining on them showering them with his beautiful blessings..

Tree leaves scattering around them as the flowers in the Cherry blossoms..

He pulled away.. while wiping her tears..

" Don't cry I can't see your tears it It hurts seeing your only happiness in pain"

He spoke melting her heart..

How can a person be so selfless so flawlessly beautiful..

She kissed the back of his hand..

" I love you"

He said staring at her face with adoring gaze..As if it's the last time he'll be seeing her..

She hugged him again..

" I love to too"

She quickly broke the hug while climbing Down from the tree he made something like robe on the tree so she could easily climb down..

He still remembers how she hugged him when she first saw it how she gave so many kisses to him.. making him the happiest person alive on earth..

He knows he was going to miss her..

He was going to miss her kisses her touches..

Her sweet voice her warmth..

Her embrace which is the only source for him to Live..

How he's going to live without her?

She climbed down as he watched her From up without any emotions..

Because if a person is alive then he'll saw emotions, but his life is going away from him..

He lost his emotions..

He lost himself on her..

He was sitting there Silently watching his only source of happiness going away from him and he's unable to do anything except watch her going away..

She never glanced at him again she knows if she does she'll not be able to control herself and will broke down she knows he was crying so she was...

She run away from there while wiping her tears with the back of her hands..

She came where the voice was coming from..

She touched her mom's shoulder..the time her mom turned around y/n hugged her tightly while sobbing in her chest her mom dropped the light..

Then cupped her cheeks not believing her eyes that she was still alive she has already lost her hope..

" Y/..n?

She spoke y/n nodded her head while still sobbing her mom hugged her back while giving so many kisses on her face watching the view infront of them others people's eyes also teared up..

"Let's go from here I only need you i don't want anything please come lets go to our home"

She spok y/n nodded..y/n glanced back while clenching her fists as she chewed on her inner lips while walking away..
______________________________________

Thanks for reading
Sorry for the late update 🚶

This story is going to be end ಠ‿ಠ soon..

Vote and comment 💞