𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 6

AUTHOR POV...
_________________

In the morning
--------------------------

She woke up at the sound of birds chirping..... while rubbing her eyes..

She looked around but found no one she sighed as the last night incidence played in her mind...

She jumped down with so much courage..

She sigh in relief..and started to walk...she walked near the sea where they were sitting last night...

Last night memories flushed in her mind making her smile unknowingly...

He was cute but where did he go?

She thought to herself...

As she felt someone's presence there too but she struggred it off knowing it's only her imagination...

She has to get out from here..

She started to walk in the big forest..

She's scared but she has to do it if she want to get out from here...

She stopped at her tracks... while she felt scared...like someone is watching her...

Then some peoples come out from behind the trees making her gulp they're all men's with one woman with them...

She told something to them in elien language which she didn't understood...

They started going near her as she was backing up from them...

Finding a chance she started running as fast as she can...she hide herself behind the giant tree while holding her breath so that they couldn't spot her....

They started going in another direction but..a high pinched scream left from her mouth when she saw so many giant and flying cockroaches where she's standing...she quickly...backed away from that place...

But The trouble  wasn't end ...

As she screamed they saw her and started coming towards her and again she started running for her life...

She stopped when she found there's no place for going any further..

She looked in front of her..and saw them standing.. there... they're coming towards her as she was going backwards terribly....

But then they heard the growls..

They suddenly run away making her confused...but her confusion turn into shock one when she looked in front of her..a creature is standing in front of her .... making her scared looking at him.. then she remembers him he's the one who saved her life before...

She thought then looked at him...

He turned around and started to walk ahead she run towards him and grabbed his hand she was shocked at her own action that How did she get so much courage?...

He looked back at her face she travelled her gaze from his hand to his face..and gulped she thought he's gonna yank her hand away but he grabbed her wrist softly and started walking...they were walking y/n walking  quietly behind him..and then suddenly...his hand slipped from her hand and he fall down because he got trapped on something he landed on his butt he got up and sat up while rubbing his butt... there y/n is trying hard to control her laugh by biting her lips...

He stood up and looked down in which he was stuck was the branch of an old tree..he grabbed it and throw away angrily...then looked back at her she stopped smiling when she spotted him staring at her..she looked away but still at the corner of her eyes she's still eyeing him...