𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 2

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫...

______________

She woke up next morning and rubbed her eyes and want to downstairs...

When she's walking she felt some voices are coming from the hall she want there...

When she reached she saw her friend and her mom are talking about something....

She want to them with confused face and stand beside senny and ask to her mom....

" What heppened " she ask curiously as she was still feeling bit sleepy....

" Oh nothing like that i wa- her mom got cut off by senny says...

" No, see like I was going for a picnic, I had made a plan that both of us would go on a picnic together.So I thought I am going to take you along with me but auntie is refusing it "

she spoke as her mom glared at her making her pout......

" Why are you refusing it mum let me go I am not a small child any more "....

Y/n says as her mom sigh....

" There is nothing like that I know you are not small yet you have grown up And you also have the right to live your life, but no matter how big you become, you will remain small for me.And I care about you, it's nothing that I don't want you to have fun, go around and explore the world's "

Her mom announced as y/n hugged her her mom hugged her back...

" I'm sorry mum " she apologized as she broke the hug and looked at her mum. ..

" Then why are you not letting me go, there is some other reason "? ..

Y/n ask curiously but she was also aware of the reason behind it why her mum is not letting her go....

" There is nothing like this, you know how many people are killing these days, so many families are breaking up, I don't want to lose you "

Y/n sighed deeply looking At her mum's consern towards her and why not because she's the only child in the family....

" Auntie " senny spoke as she took
y/n's mum's hand's in hers as she spoke calmly with a soft smile on her face....

" trust me nothing like this will happen i will take good care of y/n please let her go "

she says as she's staring at y/n's mom but still she looks like she's not convinced with senny's words.....

" But You take care that I know about it but still there is concern,  so many people are dying, These days that's why my answer is no "....

Y/n's mum refused as she leaves senny's hand made her pout thinking her drama didn't work here....

" Please let auntie there is a very beautiful place there are many good things there are mountains, there are flowers, there are plants, there are trees, there are waterfalls and much more If I and y/n go, we will have a lot of fun, it is only a matter of two days, we will come back after two days, please let her go this time "....

Senny pleaded showing her cute puppy eyes knowing it will work but still her mum look unconvinced....

Senny sighs...

" Mum " y/n mum looked towards her as she bigin....

" I know you care about me and I respect your decision I know why you are worring so much but trust me I will come soon and nothing will happen to me now I can't sit at home because of so much fear ''

She spoke passing a gentle smile to her mum while nodding assuring her that everything is going to be fine don't worry.....

" She sighed still with little concerned about her decision but she also believe her daughter more than anything....

So she smiles warmly as she nodded...

" Ok you can go but promise me you two' take care of yourself's....

Her mum spoke as y/n nodded smiling beutifully at her as she hugged her mum tightly....

" Thank you thank you so much mum you are the best "...

She spoke being so happy while hugging her mum making her smile until someone Coughed interrupted in their's beautiful moment...

Y/n turned around so saw her friend is Pouting like a kid Who hasn't get her favorite chocolate...

She smacked senny's forehead making her whined ...

As y/n laughed and hugged her friend...

" Come here give me a hug " senny turns around as she saw y/n.mum is standing there while opening her both arms wide giving her a heartwarming smile....

Senny smiles brightly  as she runs towards her mum and hugged her tightly her mum hugged her back and patted her back softly and there y/n was standing while Smiling looking at the Most beautiful view infront of her ...

Because he knows that senny's mother and father were no more, they too had died like the rest of the people....

And since then her mother loves her like her own daughter and she was so greatfull for that ...

The smile disappeared from the thought and she is not going to roam there, her purpose is to find out who is behind all this.....

because this chance is too good or she has thought of finding out all what to do she just has to go there....

Y/n POV...
__________

This chance is good, after this chance, do who know whether to get another chance or not, just I have to find out who is behind all this, who is killing all of them...

And one of my brother had also died like this, it has been 2 years, he got his dead body too, half like this and I will take my brother's revenge....

Author pov...
______________

She clenched her jaw thinking about it....

Just waiting for her to leave then the story will start.......

______________________________________

Hi guys how are you all are doing I hope you are doing fine....

How is the chapter I hope you liked it and it was boring I know but it was important before proceeding with the story....

But don't worry I won't make you guys wait long.... hehehehe
(◠‿・)—☆...

Anyways vote and comment...⭐

Till then take care..💙

Love you..❣️