𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 7

Author POV
______________

"Youu?"

She widened her eyes as she saw him...

Hearing her voice he looked up at her he blinked his eyes two times before Staring straight in her eyes.. making her feel flustered....

Why do  he Always had to stare at me like that?.....she thought..

She sighed feeling bored as there's no one to talk to her no mother no friends nothing she's feeling lonely she's missing her mother...

She just felt the urge to cry but holded herself back before gulping... To prevent herself from crying..

He seems to understand her situation as he slowly brought his hands near her which is resting on the side...

Without thinking without looking at her he grabbed her hand gently...and squeezed it a little in a comforting way...

She looked up feeling something warm in her hand she found his hands on her...but when she looked up he wasn't looking at her like he didn't did anything... Without her knowing a small smile appeard on her lips..

It was peaceful silence as the waves of water shining under the moon calming voice the cold winds blowing in the air.....she shivered she was feeling cold...she rubbed her plump around her arms to get some warmth...But nothing worked..

He seems to notice as he suddenly stood up causing her to look up at him...

He offered his hand to her she was confused but still grab it anyway...she doesn't knew but she trust him...She know that he means no harm...to her..

He lead her to the tree where they had a sleep previous night..

He goes up on the tree then looked at her...she was staring at him...the look on her face is confusion weirdness and sad at the same time she was feeling so many emotions... right now'...

She just doesn't understand what he was trying to do...

He leaned closer as he grabbed her waist pulling her up she landed on his chest like yesterday...her face heaten up quickly she tried to push him but he didn't let her...her eyes widened she looked at him....with a wide eyes he just smiled at her first time she saw him smiling and he was looking adorable.....

She just couldn't resist this guy he's just so defferent from others he's Weird little dirty and doesn't talk but still he's just seems parfact for her his beautiful eyes cute nose adorable and deadly handsome face she can't resist that this man is unimaginable handsome...

She didn't Realized she was staring at him same goes to him...she came out from her dreams..

When she felt something touching her legs she looked down to saw his hands she quickly pushed his hand away then backed away from him. .

He stared at her confused he tried crawling towards her..

" Stop right there don't come any closer"

he tried to come closer but she stopped him...he stopped then looked at her worriedly he got up then jump down from the tree leaving her alone...

She sighed...

Was I too Harsh?...she thought..as she waited for him .....

After a while..

He came back with something in his hand he come up...then looked at her...

Without going near her he slowly pushed the thing near her which he brought a while ago...

She looked at him confused then at the thing...