𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 8

Y/N's POV.
______________

2 weeks passed and we both came close to each other we talk, eat and sleep together And I don't know I'm starting to like him I don't know anything about him but I'm just starting to like him And I don't know about him whether he likes me or not?... But I notice one strange thing, he stays with me at night but disappears somewhere in the morning, something is wrong, have to find out even though he doesn't talk to me I speak and he understands and listens and responds with gestures I don't think he can't speak.. He can hear, understand, so why can't he speak?i Will make him speak no matter what...And you must be thinking that where do I get clothes to wear One day he took me to a car a short distance away, it was broken, there were many girls' clothes in it...dresses skirt shirt top pajamas and lingerie too i was shocked and happy at the same time Maybe someone's car may have crashed and the person survived but the clothes were left, it's good for me..

Authors's POV
_________________

At night
----------------

She Was sitting in their tree house waiting for him to come...today she has decided that she will get the words out of his mouth she wants to hear his voice if he can speak..

Suddenly she felt someone's presence as she turned around to find him staring at her smiling..oh god his smile she may die because of his smile..

But today she has decided that she will not melt so soon Ignoring him she turned around...his smile dropped looking at her Cruel Behavior She always smiles towards him or hugs him whenever he came back but now neither smile nor hug? right directly ignored and turned back...

He came infront of her Crawling like a 6th month kid..

And then sat looking at her face she was still not looking at him and staring another side..

He came more closer and put his hand on her shoulder while slightly shaking her..no response..she removed his hand continueing ignoring him..

He tried many times to ask what happened with gestures but she did not answer..

" Go away don't touch me"

She spoke without glancing at him as he froze on his spot she never spoke to him so harshly..

He didn't listened to her and suddenly hugged her making her shocked..but chuckled at his childish behaviour...

But stopped herself from melting into his embrace..he was not Naked anymore in the car he also found some men's clothes..and she forced him to wear it..he looks so fucking good..she thought..

She pushed him away.. And glared at him..

" I told you Do not touch me"

She spat then while staring at him cooly..

" I want to go home i don't want to stay here with you" she says then looked away..

She felt hand touching her fingers..she looked up to find him sadness on his And face teary eyes..as he nodded his head as no..

She kinda felt bad but she decided to play a little more... it's working...

" I want to go home there is no one here to talk to me i feel alone i have to go home i miss home i can't stay with you anymore.."

She said in one go..

As she completed she felt his hands leaving her fingers..he turned around looking other side..she frowned..

He can't stop her no She is the master of her own will, she can do whatever she wants, who is he to stop her he is no one not her husband is neither her boyfriend nor is he any relative of her This is the relationship he has with her, he is only a stranger, he is none of her except the stranger..

She sighed when she heard a sniffing sounds coming from him...aish he's sach a kid she thought it's getting too much..now.

She came crawling as she back hugged him..

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry I just wanted you to speak I wanted to hear your voice forgive me i'm not going anywhere..

She spoke the truth still hugging she felt his hands touching her and slowly removed from him.. making her confused..

She again hugged him thinking he's just mad..but he again removed her hands..and turned around.. staring at her with his angry teary eyes...

" What do you think it's some kind of a Joke? Huh I thought finally I found someone who would be with me I thought finally I found someone who would be with me who would accept me just the way I am who won't leave me like everyone else did I gave you everything here that I could gave you but I forgot a person living in a city can never live in a forest"..

She sat there shocked processing everything he just said..

"Y...you c..can spe-" she got cut of..

" yes i can speak that's what you wanted to hear right?"

He said tears strimming from her eyes.. making her heart broke..

" I..I'm sorry i didn't mea-"

" Yes I know you didn't mean it and you must be wondering why I haven't spoken for so long"

He asked she nodded thinking he might cut her off once again if she spoke..

He sighed then looked away.. sitting on the oposite side..

"I was afraid that if I spoke, you would ask me where I came from and why do I stay here in the forest And I did not want to tell you that because I knew that you would leave me and go away but you want to go, now listen to the truth first then you're free to go i won't stop you"

Her heart clenched hearing his words..she did not want to leave him she feels terrible at the thought of going away from him...

______________________________________

Hello sweetheart I am sorry for not updating for so long I hope you enjoyed this chapter vote and comment!!

Take care 💜