𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 9

Authors's POV..

_______________

Her heart clenched hearing his words..she did not want to leave him she feels terrible at the thought of going away from him...

"This is a matter of when I was in my mother's stomach, 7 months had been completed, mother and father were going through the forest at night, suddenly the car broke down then my father went to tell mummy that I will come in a while with help but mummy said that I will also go along with you he agreed then they both left for help After going some distance, he showed the house but he was not feeling well about the house looks little scary but still there was no option, so my father went there to ask for help The woman opened the door, she was also pregnant, my dad asked for help The woman agreed and called them inside, closed the door and made them sit and went inside somewhere. She was none other than a witch she Went to the kitchen to sharpen the knife so that she could kill my mother and father But my father had seen her shadow, then both of them started running but she came in the middle of. So out of fear my father has stabbed her in the stomach she fell down  her monster child died But before dying, she gave a curse to my mother that after 13 years I will turn into a monster, I will neither live in a monster nor in a human"

A tear rolled down from his cheeks followed by a sob..

"  when my mother gave birth to me she died and when I was 13 my father threw me out of the house because "

He looked up to meet her eyes which is also shining..with tears hearing his hurtful story.. which held the dreadful truth..of reality...

" I am a monster in a human body"

He stared deep in her eyes..

" And no one wants a monster like me no one will Love A Monster like me not even you"

He came closer towards her crawling as they both never broke the eye contact..

"That's why I am saying  go away from here, go back to your family "

He looked away from her...not able to look her in the eyes.. hiding his tears...

" don't waste your life on me i will live as i was living Like I have spent my 13 years alone in the forest, I will spend my whole life alone in it and one day die-"

He got cut off by Something so soft like feathers pressing on his lips shutting his mouth as she cupped his face softly while tilting her head to deepen the kiss...

He was shocked at first as he didn't know how to kiss...

But after a while he melted into a kiss as he felt good.. somehow..he didn't know what she was doing but he feels so good...as her Soft lips pressed against his...

He was sitting still while closing and opening his fist not knowing where to put them..

She noticed as she guided his hands on her waist without breaking the kiss as he felt something salty got mixed up between the kiss...

She pulled away from the kiss her eyes is gleaming through the warm tears which is sliding Down from her soft cheeks one by one... making his heart felt Sting sensation...

He brought his hands on his cheeks wiping them softly with his thumb while shaking his head as no...

She put her hand above his while closing her eyes feeling his gentle touch...

" Please don't cry "

He spoke softly she opened her eyes then hugged him tightly While sobbing softly.. as if she loosened her grip he will disappear...