Chapter 11

No one's POV

After Seojoon's death, Gia apologizes to Wook for not revealing her truth. Wook forgives her saying that she did for the best. Gia then informs her bunny brother Jungkook that she and Wook are in a relationship, which he accepts, for all he wants his princess to be happy.

Tae and Jungkook resolved their issues and restart their relationship again.

Time Skip~

Wook and Tae are invited for an award event that is given to the people who work to ensure the safety of the people in the country.

Tae gets shocked that all the Bangtan members were being awarded by the President himself. But Wook doesn't because he already knew that the Bangtan members are secret NIS (National Intelligence Service) agents.

Kook : Thank you President for awarding our efforts. We Bangtan pledged to make South Korea a peaceful country without Mafia and we achieved the same. We had to act as Mafia to eradicate every single one of them. With this mission, we Bangtan quit from NIS and continue to lead our normal lives. Thank you

With that, the Bangtan members officially quit from NIS. Jungkook is still the CEO of Jeon Corporation and his hyungs continue to work with him. Gia continues her career in modelling along with Taehyung.

All of them were surprised to find out that Namjoon-Jin and Yoongi-Hoseok-Jimin are in relationship.

Finally, they started to live their lives free and happy.