Chapter 4 (Past 1)

Jungkook's POV

You're probably wondering why I call the model Kim Taehyung my petal. Well here's what happened between us.

Flashback

I got admission at Seoul University and went to my dorm. When I got out of the dorm to get some food, that's when I saw the most beautiful, angelic person on Earth. He was looking around the dorm, so I courageously went to start a conversation with him.

Kook : Hi.. Are you new here? You seem to be lost..

?? : Yeah. I'm looking for the room 907

Kook : Well I can help you with that. I'm your roommate

?? : Oh that's nice.. I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you

Kook : 'What a beautiful name for this beauty' My name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too Tae

Tae : *blushes at the nickname* Hi Kookie

Kook : *blushes* Come on I'll lead you to our room

From then on, we became closer and closer until I asked him out to be my boyfriend. He said yes immediately and that's when we both stole each other's V card.

🔞~ (Smut)

I started kissing him deep and passionate until we reached our bed. I laid him softly like a petal and looked at him straight through his soul with utmost love. He pulled me down by my shirt and started kissing me hungrily. 

I then slowly discarded both of our clothes and stayed only in our boxers. I started kissing him from his jaw, to his neck and collarbone. I loved his sweet lewd noises and when I sucked on his sweet spot, he moaned and I smirked. 

I then moved down to his chest with sloppy kisses and started kissing one of his pink buds. I started sucking them, only to leave him a moaning mess, which made me even harder. I continued to play with buds by taking turns and then moved south.

I looked up to him, only to make me even more harder seeing his state. He nodded for me to continue and I removed his boxers, to leave him completely named under me. I admired the beauty created by God himself and covered his face with his hands getting shy with my looks.

I removed his hands and asked his permission to continue. He nodded cutely and I started prepping him.

Tae : F-Feels w-weird k-Kookie~

Kook : It's going to be fine petal

I started thrusting my fingers and added one at a time till he moaned loudly.

Tae : Ahhhhhhh....~

Kook : Found it baby *smirks*

I thrusted my fingers inside his hole, hitting his prostate with every thrust until he came. I then removed my fingers and he whined with the loss. With his permission, I slowly thrusted my dick inside his pretty hole and waited till he adjusted. I distracted him from his pain by kissing him and started to slowly thrust inside him.

Tae : Ngh...Ahhhh.. k-Kookie~

Kook : Ughh.. Too tight baby~

Tae : Ahhhhh... f-faster d-daddy~

Kook : As you wish baby~

I started thrusting with an animalistic pace, only to leave him a moaning mess under me. With one hard thrust, we both came at the same time, me inside him and him on his abdomen. We shared 'I love yous' and drifted to our dreamlands.

~🔞