Chapter 9

No one's POV

Gia and Tae get more closer to each other, more or like soulmates. Wook's suspicions grow more on why Gia is always so close with Tae. 

Wook does a background check on Gia and gets even more shocked to know her true identity, but keeps it as a secret. But he couldn't figure out what it had to do with his baby brother.

One day, after Tae's and Gia's photoshoot, Tae, Gia and Wook leave the BigHit company. All of them were shocked to see the biggest CEO of South Korea and the world's most feared Mafia leader Jeon Jungkook and his most trusted men.

Tae avoids Jungkook, which makes him guilty. Suddenly, they hear gun fire. Jungkook immediately covers Tae and starts shooting the snipers. Gia takes out a gun from Jungkook's belt, which leaves Taehyung shocked. She then shoots all the men and all of them get in the car.

"To the base" Gia says and all of them leave to the Bangtan Mafia's base.

Tae is still shocked with all the things happening around them. Wook seems to be unbothered as he knows about their identity, but doesn't know who attacked them and why.

After reaching the base, Gia gives some water to calm down. She then opens about herself to both Wook and Tae.

Gia : Tae, Wookie.. I know you both might be shocked from all this. Let me clear everything.

Kook : Wookie???

Gia : Shut up, bunny. I'll come to that later

Gia : *deep breath* I'm in Mafia.. so is Jungkook

Tae : So, is that why you asked me to stay away from you, Kookie?

Kook : Yeah baby.. I still love you, Tae

Tae : I'm sorry Kookie.. I didn't understand you

Kook : It's not you fault Tae baby.. I am the one at fault for leaving you

Tae : No Kookie.. You did what is best for me.. This is why I love you so much..

Hearing that from his baby, Jungkook feels overwhelmed and immediately kissed Taehyung after years. They pour all their emotions in that kiss. Wook fake coughs to separate them before they move any further.

Gia : Ok, now you guys need to know who I really am.. I'm Jeon Gia, Jungkook's sister

Tae : Wait, what?!

Kook : Yeah, baby.. she is the princess I used to tell you in Uni

Tae : OMG! I love you both *squeals*

Gia : You remember I gave you a ring, Tae?

Tae : Yeah, I still wear it.

Gia : The ring actually has an inbuilt tracker

Wook : So you guys were watching over my brother all this time?

Gia : Yeah Wookie.. not only us..

Kook : The person who sent the threat calls to my baby is also watching him. That's why I made Gia to stick close to him. But he doesn't know that Gia is my sister

Wook : Do you know who that is?

RM : JK, we've caught him and all his men are resting in hell

Gia : Take him to the basement, hyung.. we'll be there

JHope : Have any plans, princess?

Gia : *devilish smirk* It's been a long time since we played, right hyung?

JHope : *smirk* Oh! I was waiting for this for a long time, princess

On hearing this, all the Bangtan people smirk, leaving Tae and Wook confused. All of them reach the basement and Wook was shocked to know the person who sent the threat call to Tae.