A hand quickly grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling him out of the vehicle. His shoes briefly scraped, in any other situation he would have cringed. It just seems so ridiculous, really.

"Walk faster short man, I don't get paid by the hour." Actually, she did get paid by the hour. Getting paid per arrest hadn't been legal for well over a century. However, Izuku would let her have her snide comments.

He obliged and quickened his pace, only to be sat down in one of the dark brown chairs. Surprisingly, Izuku had never really used these chairs more than once. He always preferred to wait for Naomasa by the detective's desk. He might actually regret that now, It may have been due to the car ride over, but they seemed relatively comfortable. Much better than the chairs that had been wasting away at the desk long before Naomasa joined.

The officer that had been escorting him came back a moment later; this time with a set of keys dangling from her hand. There was a small label at the base of the key,  but Izuku didn't have the eyesight for that.

The keys turned out to be the keys to the interrogation room. Izuku had never really been in one, only seeing it from the other side of the double sided glass. He would have preferred to see the inside under different circumstances. However, he'd take what he could get.

There was no doubt that Naomasa would have covered their interrogation process with him, but that was provided he asked. Izuku hadn't been at the internship for more than two weeks. Until he was confident in where he landed, he wanted to just let Naomasa cover what he wanted to.

Unsurprisingly, these chairs were far less pleasant. Heck, he'd take the rotting walnut over these. It made sense though, from an interrogation aspect. Make the suspect uncomfortable and more Illini to answer questions to get out of the situation. That or it was just budget cuts and Izuku was giving the chief too much credit.

The officer put her hands on the table with a thump. Apparently, she was going for the classic intimidation factor. Izuku's professors had told him that the technique was wildly ineffective, shutting down the suspect instead of obtaining information.

"Greeny, who the hell are you?" Her voice was harsh, harsher than it was earlier at least.

Izuku was taken back for a second, greeny was a new one. His hair had darkened over the past few years, only leaving some highlights of color.

"I already to-" before he could finish, she slapped her hand against the table.

"Don't give me that intern BS."

Unvalentairly, one of his eyebrows raised. At this rate, he might be better off fabricating some story. On second thought, that wouldn't end too well.

He gave the officer another look over, this time he could see her badge. Her name was Kaneshiro Kyou. Which didn't give him much to work with, but maybe he could throw her off for a second to get a full sentence out.

"Kyou" her eyes shifted ever so slightly and Izuku carried on, "If you could bring in detective Tsukauchi, I'm sure this could all be cleared up." She drummed her fingers against the table, the proposal lingering in the air.

Without a word, she left the room, locking Izuku in.

Besides that fact that Izuku was appalled at the amount of times she left him alone, he couldn't help but find the handcuffs were starting to hurt. They had started out a bit tight, now they were picking a fight with his circulation.

If his hands hadn't been placed behind his back, this would have been a much easier task. Grabbing his pocket knife was a task in itself, but figuring out a way to use it was much worse.

The cuffs this precinct used had one fatal flaw, provided one knew how to exploit it. They possessed a small reset button, like most standard locks.

Izuku had managed to stick his knife between the corner of the table and the wall. Carefully, he stood over it with the cuffs above the blade. The button was on the outside of the right wrist at the base connecting to the chain. It wasn't a spot he had much control over.