Chapter 5 (Lemon)

Mulai dari awal

"What? What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing's wrong, they're soaked as fuck." He said smiling.

You covered your face with a smile under your hands and your face red. 

"Don't be embarrassed, it just means you want me. I mean, how could you not?"

"Shut up, I know what it means." You said removing your hands from your face.

Grimmjow lowers himself to your undies, pulling on them with his teeth and tearing into them with his canine.

"G-grimmjow I don't think I can handle that right now."

"What do you mean?" He says eyeing your snatch.

"I might cum too quickly. I just-"

Grimmjow laughs. "So? Is that what you're worried about? I want you to cum, over a million times if you can."

Grimmjow bit into your thigh causing a whimper to come from you, he grabbed your thighs and feasted on you. Tongue fucking you in between. After a little bit, he removed a hand and inserted a finger which caused you to deeply inhale while biting your lip. He uses his coated fingers to rub circles on your clit, and dips them back into your pussy rotating and swirling from wall to wall hooking and flicking onto your sweet spot while you gasp and forget to breathe. Your pussy is so soft and warm on his fingers and he loves the sensation but you're missing your clit being abused. You reach down while he batters your G-spot with his fingers, and help him out by rubbing your clit. "God, you're so fucking nasty Y/n."

Persistingly eating away at you until your legs tensed up, your back arched and your head went back as far as it could. Your pussy started gushing, and he lapped all of it up moaning in between licks. Grimmjow slowed down his tongue fucking to focus on your throbbing clit which has already seen way too much attention. When he flicks his tongue at it, it causes your body to twitch and jump. He brushes his tongue across your clit and folds, rolling, flicking, and licking in motions your head can't keep up with. This attention in that sensitive area causes your mind to go blank followed by an immense amount of pressure causing your toes to curl, your hands to grip the sheets, and you to moan louder. Gushing once more onto his face and the bed, he gets up and licks his lips clean, wiping your excess juices from his face. Grimmjow's dick is throbbing and calling for you, he looked at you with eyes of desire. He loves your body, your scent, and your taste. He loves how nasty you are, how you react to his touch, how his body reacts to you and how you make him feel. You drive him entirely crazy.

Even though he just ate your soul out.

Grimm flipped you around and brought your ass up to him as if he were pulling up a dinner tray. You grip the sheets awaiting his entry. After removing his boxers he slides in rubbing straight against your Gspot, and with the way you're positioned it only gets better. Sliding in and out of your wet snatch slowly creates some coos to come from you until you start gripping him with your pussy. Grimm feels this pressure you're creating from closing him in and starts going faster and faster. The coos turned into screams as he beats the fuck out of your Gspot. Your eyes water from the immense pleasure, you begin to drool, toes curling involuntarily and your body is shaking with a knot forming in your stomach. The noises that are managing to escape Grimmjow's mouth are turning you on even more adding more kerosene to your flame. He removes himself from you, leaning down to give you one final lick before finishing you off.

"Fuck you taste good." He says coming back up.

Grimmjow lines back up with your entrance, rubbing his head against your folds causing you to moan. You wiggle your butt signaling that you want him to rail you.