[24]

Blue POV

My head whacked against Bellamy's back when he jumped over a log. " Watch where you step, please! or better yet, put me the hell down." I demanded, thumping my fist against his back. He ignored me and kept running until we reached the camp wall. I pushed myself off his back and huffed on the ground. 

"What the hell, Blake? What do you think you're doing?" I shoved his chest causing him to stumble back a step. I stalked towards him once again and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, bringing his face closer to mine. 

He looked stunned for a second before he recovered. " Stopping you from making stupid decisions and getting yourself hurt again!" He spat. " You never seem to think of how your actions affect you or anyone else, do you? No. once you've made up your mind nothing else matters." 

"Says the one who has only acted in his self-interest since he arrived!" I hissed back. somehow we had inched closer to each other.  " You should take a look in the mirror, Blake, because you aren't innocent in this situation. You have done an awful lot to put everyone else in danger." His face formed a scowl, but before he could retaliate I spoke again. " Oh Mighty, all-knowing  Sky king, Have mercy on me! let me bask in the glory of your praise and may I be blessed enough to receive a kiss!" venom coated my tongue and seeped into the words falling from my lips. 

"You don't get to act as though you care about me. I've seen the way you are around the girls in your camp. I see the lust-filled gazes and the knowing smiles. You don't care about me, you never did. I'm just another challenge you can conquer and toss aside." Hurt filled his eyes, confusion, regret, and something else I refused to acknowledge. 

When he didn't answer I just scoffed and let go of his shirt, turning to walk back into the woods. 

I felt his hand close around my forearm before I was yanked backwards. My back hit his chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist to stop me from moving.  His head dropped to the crook of my neck. We stayed like that for what felt like an eternity but could only have been a minute or so. His breath fanned over my shoulder, sending shivers cascading down my spine. 

I felt him move slightly before he placed a feather-soft kiss on my shoulder. I froze as he continued up my neck, planting soft kisses along every available space on my neck and shoulder, stopping when he placed a last kiss on the skin just below my ear. I could hear the chatter of the sky kids behind the wall but at that moment everything else seemed to fade away. 

No worries. No fear. 

No war or banishment. Nothing. 

Just me and Bellamy. We were so close that I could feel his heart beating against my back.               "You can't go." He whispered against my skin, his voice thick with emotion. " You can't leave me."  

My breath hitched. I grabbed his arm that was resting on my waist causing him to tighten his grip. I squeezed his hand lightly and pulled his arm away. Slowly I spun around so that I could look at him. His eyes held a mixture of hope and pain. He leaned down and planted more kisses along my jawline and nose. 

"Please stay." Desperation laced his voice. "I do care about you. So much. You're it for me. There's no one else. I choose you and you have to stay because I need you. I need you to keep me calm and help me keep things under control. I need you to kiss me and hug me and tell me you lo-" He cut himself off with a cough. " That you - uh, you'll be here with me." 

A burning sensation settled behind my nose but I refused to let myself cry. He opened his mouth as if to speak again, but I cut him off by slamming my lips to his. He was still for a second before he kissed me back. His hands slid up to cup my cheeks while mine found his hair. I tugged at a few strands causing him to grunt a little before his hand skimmed the hem of my shirt and dipped underneath the fabric, settling on my hip.

Somehow my back hit a tree, I hadn't even noticed that we'd moved. 

I felt him lean down slightly and before I had time to react, he hoisted me up into the air. Shivers spread over my whole body when his hand rested on my ass to hold me up. His hand which still rested on my hip smoothed over my skin and moved to rest on my ribs, causing my shirt to ride up. Butterflies took flight in my stomach. 

I tugged at his hair again and he growled and sank his teeth into my bottom lip. I gasped and he chuckled slightly. My lungs chose to scream for air at that exact moment, and I reluctantly pulled back. Our breaths mingled and we just stared at each other for a minute. 

"Okay," I whispered. He tilted his head to the side in question. " Okay, I'll stay" 

A dazzling smile lit up his face and he moved to kiss me again but I pressed my fingers to his mouth, stopping him. 

"Wha-?" 

I slid down to the ground and slipped past him, grabbing his hand as I did. I pulled him after me and we walked through the camp gates. Kids watched as we went past. We reached his tent and I pulled him through the flap. his lips pulled up into a smirk and he stepped forward but just as he reached me, Clarke flew through the tent flap and stopped short when she saw us. 

" Uh- Bellamy we need you in the Dropship." With that, she sped out. I looked over a Bellamy and burst out laughing. He groaned and before I could move he swept forward and tackled me onto the bed. His arms wrapped around my waist and he nuzzled his head into my chest.  

I laughed " No no, Mr Blake, You have kingly duties to attend to." He groaned again "No" 

"You don't have a choice." 

"Can't we just go back to what we were about to do?" He gazed up at me with hooded eyes and I almost caved at the sight, electricity zapping my skin. " No can do, sorry." 

I pulled myself from his grip and wiggled out from under him, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him out of the tent.