[11]

Blue POV

The next day seemed to get worse every few minuets. When I awoke in the morning I was surrounded by a group of doche bags. They were standing around me, Jones at the front.  

" Morning Sunshine." A boy that was stationed beside Jones said. Suddenly I was wrenched to my feet by two boys. 

Annoyed as hell, I elbowed one in the stomach and kicked the other in the shins. They both doubled over in pain. 

The rest of the group didn't like that so the all rushed towards me. I pulled my dagger from my waistband and grabbed the closest body, which turned out to be Jones himself. Pushing the blade into the skin of his neck. 

The rest of the boys stepped back, raising their hands in surrender. 

I let out a low growl as one boy stepped forward in an attempt to free Jones from my grip. He immediately backed down when he heard the growl and saw the glare that had settled on my features.  

Before I had the chance to decide what my next course of action was going to be, a hand reached around and grabbed the knife, pulling it away from Jones' neck. 

Jones stumbled forward and turned back to face me once he was out of grabbing distance. All of the guys prepared to charge at me but stopped suddenly, looking at something above my head. 

They turned all at once and barged through the newly formed crowd that I hadn't realised was there. 

Some people in the crowd began to look frightened and they all of the ran back to building the wall. I turned around and came face to face with Artemis, Hades and an angry looking Bellamy. 

I crouched down and pulled Artemis and Hades toward me, rubbing both their backs. 

" Hey Guys!" I exclaimed happily. " Where did you go when the fog hit? I was worried." They just purred in response. 

I stood back up and faced Bellamy. His face was unreadable. 

" What was that all about?" He asked in an authoritative tone. " Oh it was nothing I couldn't handle, Freckles. But now You've made everyone in this camp afraid to approach me cause they don't wanna piss off the sky king." I replied snakily. " Thanks for that by the way. Although I can handle myself and you know it." He smirked down at me as he bent over slightly and rubbed Hades' head. 

" No problem, Doll" My cheeks flushed bright red at the nickname and I quickly turned around. "Sorry Freckles, I think someone called my name." I lied. Quickly I peaked over my shoulder to see Bellamy standing there looking very confused. 

Completely ignoring him, I bent down and Turned to Hades who had followed me away from Bellamy.

" Keep him company will you." I said to him and he moved his tail like he does every time he says yes. " And you gotta do what he tells you, okay?" He moved his tail again. 

Bellamy was smiling when I stood back up. " He's gonna stay with you today and I have officially decided that you will share custody of them with me!" I half joked. I had seen how much of a liking Bellamy had taken to the panthers. He laughed. " I would be honoured" 

I turned and walked away, Artemis following behind me. Hades stayed by Bellamy's side. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the only highlight of the day. When I walked into the metal box to see Jasper I found out that I hadn't been there for him to wake up like I wanted, but that wasn't to bad.