[19]

Blue's POV

There was no way to tell time in the darkness, or whatever it is that I was stuck in. 

Every now and again I would hear the faint whisper of a voice close to my ear, but distinguish its owner, I could not. 

Most of the time I was floating in darkness, but still, dreams would come. Short and bitter, sometimes merely flashes of pain in the small of my back where the letters were carved. 

Others were worse. 

I saw Lexa and Clarke, standing by a circular metal door with a white bird painted on it, a massive crowd of sinister looking people behind them. Lexa said something to Clarke but I heard no sound as she turned and charged at the crowd, sword raised. I watched in horror as Clarke disappeared behind the door, leaving Lexa to fight alone. 

She fought hard and strong, but was dearly outnumbered and slowly they took her down, punching and kicking at her sides and face. A scream caught in my throat as the scene faded. 

Another dream came.

 I watched from inside the dropship as Bellamy was beaten by Tristan, a ruthless warrior of Trikru. Blood coated Bellamy's face as he tried desperately to break free, but once again the scene faded from view. 

Colour erupted in front of me as I witnessed the latest dream. 

I was sprinting through the forest, my breath coming out ragged and quick. 

A hand grasped my arm and I fell to the floor. Looking up I saw the vile face of a man I knew and hated. He smirked down at me before throwing me over his shoulder and running off.  

I screamed and kicked and punched his back, begging to be let down, but all my attempts were futile as he ran into a cave and dumped me on the ground.  I moved back against the wall, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me forward, his hand slipping under the hem of my shirt. 

The dream came to an end but this time I felt a hands cupping my cheeks, I saw light reflecting through my eyelids. 

Slowly I managed to pull them open. Bright light filled my vision but began fading away. 

Once I could see properly, I found myself looking into two big, brown eyes. Bellamy let out a sigh of relief. 

"Wha-" Before I managed to finish asking the question, a pair of lips slammed into mine. They felt soft as I slowly melted into the kiss. 

Bellamy pulled away abruptly, his eyes wide. " I-I-I'm Sorry" He stuttered. I looked up at him completely dumbfounded. 

"You're the biggest dumbass I've ever met" I groaned before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling his lips to mine. He was shocked for a second but kissed back, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. 

Someone cleared their throat causing us to spring apart in embarrassment. Octavia and Clarke were standing to the side with smirks plastered on their faces. 

" I ship it" Octavia said, grinning widely. 

Blush rose on my cheeks and I felt Bellamy's arm slip around my waist and pull me closer. 

" You're cute when you blush" He whispered in my ear. 

Clarke began to asses my wounds and by the time she was done, I had fallen asleep on Bellamy's shoulder. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------