possible disease!?

As Jungkook and hobi were done shopping they realised that it had started raining... They sat outside at a bus stop near the convenient store, waiting for the rain to stop....

"So how do you play this??" Hobi asked carefully observing the now open deck of cards...

"Hyung it's a very easy game, all the participants of the game sit together and design a spouse character for a single participants.. like this card", Jungkook said taking a card out of Hobi's hand "it says.. they own world's  biggest treasure we use such two white cards to create a good spouse for a person" and wiped out another deck..

"But with deck of red cards you can sabotage a character designed by the other members giving them a flaw, like this card if you that the spouse this person offers you will always have a runny nose" Jungkook explained...

"What about this card?.. it just say they are the world's greatest ______.. is this incomplete??" Hobi asks pulling out another cards from perks deck

"Ohh it's a custom card.." Jungkookie sat explaining the Hobi as Hobi cuddled closer to Jungkook unconsciously due to the cold weather..

30minutes passed by... Rain show no signs of stopping ...

"Everyone must be worried.." Hobi said as a sigh left his mouth ... His head leaning onto Jungkook's shoulder ...

"I just hope Yoongi Hyung isn't awake yet.." Jungkook mumbled under his breath...

Hobi busted out laughing, "why why?" He asked curiously

"Yoongi hyung is a bit over protective for you .. that's probably why he asked pd-nim to send you to house arrest" Jungkook said...

"Yoongi hyung asked??" Hobi said as Jungkook noticed the corner Hobi's lips raise slightly...

"Hyung .. you are happy?" Jungkook asked a bit confused..

"Aa.." Hobi "i don't like to make you guys worry but ... I will not lie it does make me happy" hobi says smiling a bit...

Jungkookie looks at Hobi's smile... Starring.. as if it's the prettiest thing in the world..

"You wanna run?" Hobi asked giggling as he noticed the the rain slow down a bit ..

"Let's go" Jungkook as he held Hobi's hand and they ran towards the mansion ...
--------

Hobi and Jungkook burst into the mansion laughing hard, completely soaked and hands held tight ...

"Aahhh that was fun.." hobi said as he crouched down laughing and placing the bag of eggs on the floor

Jungkook's eyes moved towards the been tugh he felt ... His eyes moved towards their connected hands and slowly towards Hobi.. he slowly pulled onto to Hobi's hand making him stand up.. and suddenly pulled him close.. grabbing Hobi's tiny waist with his strong muscular arm and pulled him onto himself... "Hyung... I wanted to request something .." Jungkook said his eyes continuously reading Hobi's shocked expression.. "wh.. what is it?" Hobi asked nervousness and his heart not at all coming down ...

"Hyung can.. you put a hold on 'getting you feelings over me'?" Jungkook asked his eyes eyeing Hobi's lips ...

"uh .. i.."

"Thank you Hyung" Jungkook said even before he got a proper reply as he pressed his lips on to Hobi's.. 

Jungkook's slightly long wet locks on Hobi's face as he deepened the kiss.. unconsciously his hands moved towards Jungkook's chest as they climbed hight onto his neck and then to back of his head ... Pulling Jungkook closer ...

Jungkook too palmed Hobi's face caressing slowly and softly as he pushed Hobi's small locks behind Hobi's ear..

As they pulled back.. a breathy soft moans escaped Hobi's mouth ... His eyes dazed .... "Jungkookie..." He moaned... As he leaned on Jungkook feeling week in his knees ..