♥ the wedding ♥

"Sooo, what have you guys planned for your wedding?" Liam inquired. "Yeah I'm excited for the cake!" Niall exclaimed making all of the lads chuckle, including himself.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Gooood mooorninggggg Hazzaaa. Do you know what day it is?" Louis sang. "Sell y'r fridge day?" Harry mumbled jokingly into his pillow sleepily. "Yess of course! How did you know?" Louis asked sarcastically surprised and threw a pillow at Harry. "Hey you're gonna pay for that" Harry said as he grabbed his own pillow and tossed it at Louis.

"Of course I know what day it is. It is the biggest day of our lives. And your birthday! Which means christmas as well!" Harry exclames as he embraces Louis into a big hug. "Happy birthday Louis" he said as he pecked his cheek from behind. "Thank you love, now let's go make some breakfast, yeah?" Louis smiled.

The couple made themselves a nice big breakfast. "You're such a good cook Harry" Louis points out. "And you're such a great helper" Harry replies as he kisses Louis.

"I've got somethinng for you Lou, just wait here, I'll go grab it" Hrry said as he had finished breakfast. Louis just watched him leave, a bit confused when he had managed to go get something for him, he's been with him almost every minut.

Harry came back quickly with a small box. It was blue with gold stars that he had drawn himself. "Happy birthday...it's not the best but I really hope you'll like it" Harry said. "Harry I'd still like it even if you gave me a box of air or old socks" Louis said chuckling a little.

Louis sees the spark of hope in Harry's eyes and he knows he's waiting for him to open it. So he carefully opens the lid. The first thing Louis notices is a letter, he takes it and opens it and there was two flight tickets to Barcelona. "Harry..." Louis said, almost teary. It has been his dream for very long to travel there but he had never really gotten the chance.

In the letter it said 'I know how much you love this place and I love you and everything you love, so I thought we could spend our honeymoon here' and then there was drawn an arrow (and a heart on top of it) pointing to the tickets that were taped on the lower part of the letter.

"There's more in the box" Harry pointed out excitedly. Louis looked at him curiously and then dig a little in the box. He found a silver keyring. On one side there was engraved Harry and Louis's full names, the date and place when they first met each other. On the other side were engraved their first words to each other.

Louis couldn't hold it in anymore, he let out a tear and jumped up from his chair to hug Harry. "Harry I love you so much, thank you so much" he said and then kissed him. "I love you too boo, I an glad you like it!" Harry said, smiling. "Are you kidding me? I fucking love it. This is more than enough" Louis said and hugged him again.

They stayed there for a while in each other arms and kissing and then a little later decided to clean up the kitchen.

***

"Louuuuu, Hurry pleaseee!" Harry complains. They were just getting ready to go but Louis had trouble finding something special. He couldn't go without it. "I'm trying Hazzaa" Louis yells from upstairs.

Louis runs down the stairs, "okay I'm ready. Let's go!" He says. "Finally, you took ages" Harry says as he opens the door.

"Lou? What is this? Didn't we agree on a normal taxi?" Harry inquires as he notices a white limousine with blue and green balloons and stripes of decorations on the sides, waiting for them. "You did. I didn't say anything" Louis points out. "I love you" Harry says and then they both get in the limousine.

The boys are both nervous and the whole ride to the destination is silent. The couple were shocked to see how their friends had decorated the place once they arrived.

They stepped out of the limou together and everyone started to clap. Harry took Louis's hand and they walked down the aisle together, stopping at the end to say their vows. They took each other's hands in theirs and it was time for their speeches.

Louis took a deep breath and began his vows. "Harry, from the moment I met you, I knew there was something special about you. You have this wonderful ability to make everyone feel loved and special. You brighten up every day for me and I can't imagine my life without you by my side" Louis said as he choked back tears.

"Louis, I don't even know how to put this into words. I love you so much, you are my everything. The way you make me laugh, the way you hold me when I'm feeling down. You're my home and I love you so much and always will no matter what" Harry said as tears streamed down his face.

And then the priest started speaking, "Do you Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Louis looked into Harry's eyes and replied with a teary "I do". And then it was Harry's turn.

[A/N: I am currently crying while writing this]

"Do you Harry Edward Styles take Louis William Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest said.

"I do" Harry said and couldn't help letting the tears stream down his face, once again.

And with that final answer the priest pronounced them husband and husband. They kissed passionately as everyone cheered around them! They couldn't have been happier as they walked back down the aisle, officially married and ready to start their new life together as husbands.

***{at the after party}

Louis and Harry were just about to cut the cake. Niall was filming with Zayn giggling with him. Liam was just admiring the two freshly married lads.

Just when the cut was made, Louis let Harry be the one to stomp first because he knew how much he'd have loved it. And seeing the smile on Harry's face afterwards, Louis concluded it was completely worth it.

"Okay I would need to do a speech now. But that can wait because I have waited for this cake over a month now" Niall said and everyone bursted out laughing. The boys cut some pieces for themselves and the other guests as well.

After a while when Niall had eaten half of the cake he started his excellent speech. "So, I am speechinfb for all of us now. We are really proud of you marrying each other, like finally, took you ages for god's sake. Anyway, we are really proud how far you've come as a couple and we'll always be on your side no matter what. You both have been through much but still continued on with life like nothing, we all admire you and wish you all the love" Niall said.

"Woah Niall. That was the sweetest thing you've ever said...it was Liam who wrote it wasn't it?" Louis chuckled. "No...yeah...but not the first part!" Niall admitted and they all laughed.

"But it's true, every single word was true" Zayn said. "Congrats mates" Liam added and they all went to give hugs to the married couple separately and then into a group hug.

***

Harry was holding arms around Louis. They were both drunk. They were kissing. "Geez guys get a room" Niall said as he walked past them to the drinks. "Sorry, can't help it. I have such a handsome husband and I am horny right now" Louis said. Niall rolled his eyes and went to grab a drink for himself.

"Should we go home? I mean I don't think anyone would notice, and I kinda want you right now" Louis said with a smirk and pulled Harry closer to him. "Yeah sure, but we'll have to get ready early in the morning...our flight leaves at 5:30am.

TO BE CONTINUED...
(Stay tuned!)