♥ Stay, please! ♥

"HE'S FLATLINING! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!" Louis cried out as he  repeatedly pressed the emergency button. Even the other boys woke up  from Louis's loud yelling.

(Just pretend that's their hands on the pic above)
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"What's wrong, Louis?" Liam asked wearily. "HARRY IS DYING!" Louis said in a panic, causing the other boys to feel concerned as well.

The nurse and doctor rushed in. The doctor instructed the nurse what to do. Another nurse came in to tell the boys to leave the room so that the workers would have some space.

The boys reluctantly left the room, standing in the hallway and waiting for news. Louis was trembling with fear. 5 minutes later, one of the nurses came out and told the boys that Harry was alive. They all sighed in relief.

"Can we go back in?" Louis asked. "I understand that you're worried about Harry, but he likely won't wake up until tomorrow. Why don't you all go home and get some rest? If you'd like to stay here with your friend though, that's okay too" The nurse explained patiently.

"I'm going to stay with Harry all night but if you guys wanna go home, that's okay, I can call you when Harry wakes up ok?" Louis said to the others, who nodded and said their goodbyes and then left the hospital.

Louis got back into Harry's room and sat down on a chair next to Harry's bed. "Baby please, I know it's hard but please I need you, please stay! stay with us" Louis pleaded crying onto Harry's body.

Harry's eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked up at Louis. "Hey, you're awake!" Louis said happily as he hugged Harry tightly. "Lou?".

"What happened?...where am I? How did I get here?" Harry asked weakly. "Shh, take it easy baby...I'll explain everything later" Louis said, gently rubbing the back of Harry's hand.

"I'm tired" Harry said weakly. "It's okay, just go to sleep. I'll explain everything tomorrow" Louis said softly. Harry was already half asleep and didn't even manage to reply before he drifted off completely.

~ The next morning ~

When Louis woke up, he was slumped over in a chair. He glanced at Harry and saw that he was asleep. He gently ran his fingers through Harry's long curls. "good morning Hazzy" Louis said, even though Harry was still asleep.

Harry woke up a few minutes later. Louis texted the boys and they said they were coming after finishing breakfast.

"Lou? Louis? Louuu?" Harry said. "Yes, baby I'm here, do you remember your name?" Louis asked. Harry took a moment to think. He was still very tired. "Harry? Why wouldn't I know my own name?" Harry said, confused "Yesterday after your seizure, you woke up in the ambulance, but you didn't know who you were or who I was," Louis explained.

Harry tried to process this. He had a seizure? "I'm sorry, I don't remember anything" Harry said apologetically. Louis smiled and brushed his thumb over Harry's cheekbone, "It's okay, take it slowly".

Louis began explaining everything that had happened after the concert. "It was really scary Haz, I tought I was going to lose you forever" Louis said. "I was scared too, you know" Harry said, "I don't even remember anything after the concert".

The door opened and a nurse came in with some breakfast for Harry. "Good morning! I see the patient is awake!" she exclaimed cheerfully before bustling out of the room again.

Louis helped Harry eat as they talked about everything he missed while he was unconscious, which wasn't much. "So I had a cluster seizure? And I almost died here?" Harry asked, sounding both amazed and depressed.

"Yeah, you were really on the edge to heaven. But Niall said you were too stubborn to leave now" Louis said. "Yeah, I didn't have time" Harry joked. It made Louis happy to see Harry awake again and almost himself.

Although Harry appeared to be tired and exhausted, overall he reported feeling okay. He did complain of a headache and nausea to Louis though.

"That's because you had the really bad seizure and you have a concussion. You were out for a few hours" Louis said. "Do you remember waking up here yesterday?" Louis asked. "No? I don't" Harry said, confused.

"The doctor said it's possible you have a little memory problems due to the concussion, but it's only temporary," Louis explained. "Can I sleep?" Harry asked tiredly. "The boys are on their way" Louis replied. "Can you ask them to come a bit later? I'm not feeling so good right now" Harry asked.

Louis nodded and texted the boys. "Can you tell them I'm sorry for not letting then come?...I just feel a bit weird and tired" Harry said tiredly. "They understand, they said they will come in a few hours" Louis told Harry, "just get some rest now, love".

Harry fell asleep within seconds and Louis curled up next to him.

Harry woke up a few hours later to find Louis gently stroking his hair. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Louis asked. "Better" Harry said groggily, barely awake. "That's good!" Louis said with a smile.

"Would it be alright if the boys came to see you now? Are feeling well enough?" Louis inquired. "Yeah, that's fine, but not for too long. I'm still pretty tired" Harry said.

"Okay, the boys will be here soon" Louis said as he texted them.

A few minutes later, the door burst open and three excited boys ran into Harry's hospital room. "Harry! You're awake!" Liam exclaimed as he gave his best friend a hug. The others giving him a hug too afterwards.

"We were really worried about you...are you feeling better now?" Niall said. "I'm actually surprised Louis didn't pass out yesterday" Zayn said, "He was really worried about you but s were we".

"hey i tought I lost the love of my life for a moment, so i get a free pass" Louis joked, making the boys laugh. Harry smiled tiredly at them.

Even though Harry wasn't feeling very energetic, he enjoyed spending time with his friends and Louis and chatting with them.

Louis suddenly noticed that Harry was not present, just staring blankly ahead. "Harry? you ok?" Liam asked after he observed the same thing. "I think he's having an absence seizure again" Louis said.

After Louis comforted him during his seizure, Harry snapped back into reality 10 seconds later. "It's okay, you had an absence seizure baby" Louis said.

"I'm sorry" Harry said. "It's okay, don't worry about it. You didn't do anything wrong" Louis said. "I'm just so tired of these seizures" Harry said, his eyes welling up with tears, "why can't I have a normal life like you guys?".

"I know it isn't fair, Harry. But you have to remember that we are always here for you. And you have medication to keep away the seizures" Liam said softly. "They don't seem to be working" Harry said, sounding unhappy.

"No Harry, the nurse said they would change your meds to something that works better for you but they didn't know what to give you yet so you aren't on any right now" Louis explained. Zayn noticed that Harry was asleep and said, "I can see that he's really tired".

TO BE CONTINUED...