♥ Baby, wake up! ♥

"Hey, Liam asked if we wanna go bowling with them tomorrow, wanna go?" Louis asked.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"I'm not sure..." Harry said. "Come on, it will be fun! We can leave whenever you want". Louis said.

Louis seemed like he really wanted to go, so Harry didn't have the heart to say no. "Okay, sure," he said. "yay, thanks Hazzy I'm sure it will be fun!" Louis said, feeding his fiancé a cookie shaped like a messy dinosoaurus.

"I think we should keep all the cookies for ourselves" Harry said, giggling a bit. "Yeah, these are so good, Niall would eat them all anyway" Louis joked.

———

Harry and Louis had a great time together. They were able to forget all about work, stress and everything else. They laughed and joked all night, and it was just what they both needed.

"Oh, is my baby getting sleepy?" Louis said as he noticed Harry yawning. "Yeah, kinda" Harry replied.

"Well, I'm not" Louis said with a smirk and threw a pillow at Harry. "Hey!" Harry yelped half-laughing, before retaliating with another pillow. And so began a friendly pillow fight.

Later they decided to go to bed, snuggling up to each other and eventually falling asleep a few minutes later. It was a peaceful way to end the day, and they both felt grateful for each other's warmth and company.

———

Harry's phone woke him up at 8am. It was Liam calling, so he picked up the phone and answered. "What do you want?" he said tiredly. "Hi, just wondering if you want us to pick you guys up today or are you coming with your own car?"

"Can't you call later instead of at 8 in the morning?" Harry asked. "Anyway, yeah, I think we can come by ourselves. When do we need to be there?". "I'm sorry, Haz. I'm at the gym and didn't realize it was still so early. We had the hall shelduled for around 4pm if it's alright" Liam explained. "Yeah it's okay, see ya there at 3:50pm then" Harry said before ending the call.

He was about to to go back to sleep when he noticed Louis watching him admiringly. "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you up? Was I being too loud?" Harry asked sheepishly. "No, no, it's okay" Louis said as he came closer to Harry and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Louis and Harry got up and went to the shower together. They took turns washing each other's hair and scrubbing each other's backs. They brushed their teeth and got dressed in their favorite clothes.

"Do you want to do something before we meet up with the boyd?" Louis asked. "Maybe we could go for lunch or something" Harry suggested. "yeah, sounds good to me, where you wanna go?" Louis asked. "You choose" Harry said smiling.

———

It was getting close to 5:30pm. "You ready sun?" Louis said as he put on his shoes. "Yeah just a second" Harry called out from the bathroom.

Harry forgot to take his medicine because they were in a bit of hurry and did not realize. Harry walked out from the bathroom and put on his coat and shoes.

Harry and Louis walked to Louis's car. Then, Louis drove to the bowling hall. "I hope the others are already there" Louis said as he parked the car.

They walked in and saw Niall, Zayn and Liam at the counter. "Hey guys!" Harry called out as he and Louis went over to them. "Hey, we just got here" Niall said.

They rented their shoes and a lane. They decided that the first round would be individual, and then it would be winner vs loser teams.

Louis and Niall won the first round, so Liam, Niall and Zayn were on the losing team. "you're all going to lose so bad" Louis said, before adding something else in a whisper to Harry's ear. Zayn then whispered something to Niall and Liam that made them both laugh hard.

Louis won the second round, so it was now 2-1 in favor of Louis and Harry. Niall, Zayn and Liam were determined to win the next round.

They started their game and it was neck and neck. But then, Niall's ball rolled into a gutter. "Sorrry mate" he said to Liam as he handed him his ball."It's okay Ni" Liam said reassuringly before bowling his ball down the lane.

The score was now 18-17 in favor of Harry's team. If Liam could get a strike with this next ball, they could win!

Liam bowled his ball but unfortunately it didn't make it into the pocket. "That means we lost" Niall said sadly after seeing the scoreboard change to 19-18 in favor of Louis and Harry. "It's alright, we will win next time" Zayn said.

"I know it's not about winners or losers...but we won!" Harry exclaimed. They all laughed and continued the next round.

The bowling hall was set up with different led lights and a DJ came to do some music as the evening approached. The boys were having really fun.

Harry suddenly felt strange. He became dizzy and lightheaded. His vision started to blur and he could hear someone calling his name, but it sounded too distant. He felt a sinking feeling in his stomach, tinged with fear. A strange noise started ringing in his ears and it suddenly felt like he was underwater.

Harry felt someone grab him from behind and then everything went blank.

"Haz? Harry? Oh shit" Louis said before carefully grabbing Harry from his back and laying him on the floor with the help of Liam. He knew he was going to have a seizure.

"We need to set a timer! I don't have me phone with me right now" Louis ordered. "Got it!" Niall said as he began the timer on his phone. "I'll go see if they have some medics here" Liam said as he left. "here's my jacket" Zayn said as he handed it to Louis to put it under Harry's head.

At that point, Harry's body was convulsing and shaking violently. "Should we call an ambulance?" Niall asked anxiously. "No, not yet, especially since there's a medic coming. But if the timer hits five minutes, then yes" Louis explained.

"You're doing great, love, so brave" Louis said after 2 minutes had passed. He was finding it increasingly difficult to resist the urge to touch his fiancé, like holding his hand or something. After the timer hit 2.30 minutes, Harry's seizure began to slow down.

"that's good, take your time, it's okay" Louis said. "Can he actually hear you?" Zayn asked curiously. "I'm not too sure but I think so yeah, at least it should help" Louis explained.

Shortly after, Liam reappeared with a medic by his side. "Hi, my name is Ryan Goldenburgh. I understand your friend was experiencing an epileptic seizure - how long did it last?" The medic began working on Harry as he spoke.

"Around two and a half minutes" Louis said. "It looks like he's stabilized now. but he should be waking up by now" the medic explained. "Why is he not waking up? is there something wrong?" Louis asked anxiously.

"Baby, wake up!" Louis said, almost letting tears roll down his cheeks. "It's alright, Louis, he's just extra tired. You know how he is" Liam said in attempt to comfort Louis. This worked to cheer ghim up slightly, he smiled slightly in response.

"If he doesn't wake up soon, we're going to have to take him to the hos-" The medic's words were cut short as Harry began to stir.

"W-where am I?" Harry croaked out, looking around in confusion.

Louis' face lit up with relief and happiness as he saw his fiancé awake and coherent. He quickly went to Harry's side, held his hand. "Hi baby, you scared me so much", Louis said, kissing Harry's hand gently. "You're on the floor in the bowling alley" Liam said.

"Can you tell me your name, sir?" the medic said. Harry looked at Louis, who stroked his hand gently. He swallowed hard before answering the medic. "Harry...S-...Styles".

"Good, do you remember what year it is?" the medic asked. It took Harry a while to think but then said, "2015". "That's correct" the medic said and asked a couple more questions.

"Did I..." Harry said and took a deep breath before continuing, "did I have a seizure?". "Yes, you had a seizure, do you remember anything before it?" the medic said.

TO BE CONTINUED...