♥ tired ♥

When they arrived home, the two of them immediately set up the  fireplace and made some tea. They chatted for a bit and enjoyed each  other's company in the warmth and darkness, with light coming from the  fireplace and candles.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

They eventually decided to go to bed, especially since they needed to wake up early in the morning. It was already getting close to midnight. "Sleep well Haz" Louis said softly as he kissed his fiancé goodnight. Harry smiled back and said, "you too Lou".

A few minutes later, they both fell asleep. They woke up to Louis's alarm about seven hours later. They kissed good mornings and then sleepily but quickly got in the shower and then got dressed. After eating breakfast, they got into Louis's car and he drove them to the studio.

They greeted the other boys when they arrived at the studio. And the boys had to start to work immediately.

Harry felt unusually tired today but he knew it was just a side effect of his medication. He didn't mention it to anyone, even though everyone probably saw the tired look on his face.

Harry was feeling a bit unsteady and lightheaded. He sometimes got these feelings, but usually they only lasted for a few minutes before going away. However, today it lasted longer.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Niall asked as he noticed the shaking lad. "I'm just a bit tired" Harry said. They were just starting the recordings and the first lines went nicely but Harry wasn't paying enough attention. Everyone had noticed by now how disoriented he was.

"Stop the music! He's gonna pass out" Zayn shouted to the guys on the other side of the glass. "Shit, Harry, are you okay?" Louis said as him and Liam caught Harry before he could lose his balance and gently laid him on the floor.

Luckily, Harry neither fainted nor had a seizure or anything. He was just very tired and disoriented. "I'll go grab some water for him" Niall said as he left the room.

"How do you feel baby?" Louis said, gently stroking Harry's curls. "I think this will be more comfortable for him than the floor" Liam said as he took off his hoodie and handed it to Louis, who placed it under Harry's head.

"I don't know honestly, just weird - extremely tired" Harry replied. Niall came back into the room with a glass of water and handed it to Harry. He gratefully took a few sips before lying his head back down.

"Maybe we should take him to the hospital?" Zayn suggested, looking at Harry worriedly. "No, it's just side effects from the anti seizure meds" Harry explained tiredly.

"Do you want to go rest maybe? We can ask if you can record your own part later" Liam said. "I can try doing it now, I feel a bit better. Louis and Liam nodded and helped Harry stand up.

After a bit of struggle he managed to stand up straight with assistance of one lad. "I think you should rest baby, you look like you need it" Louis said softly. "I agree with Louis" Liam said.

"Guys I'm fine" Harry argues. "You can barely stand up without help mate, you need to rest" Niall explained. He was right, Harry just hated to look so weak in front of the boys. He hated how they always had to take care of him. He felt like a burden.

"Let me help you to the couch okay?" Louis said as he led Harry to the nearest couch, just one room away from where they were now. "I can walk myself, thanks" Harry replied, he didn't want to sound so annoyed, but he was just annoyed at himself. Why couldn't he be normal like everyone else? "I see that" Louis says as he lets go off Harry and he almost stumbles but Louis catches him again.

"How is he?" Zayn inquired as Louis walked back into the recording room. "He's sleeping now, I feel so bad for him, some days the medications has worse effects and some days they don't have any effects on him" Louis explains. "Does resting help then?" Niall inquires. "Yeah, usually" Louis says as he steps in front of his mic. And then they began their recordings, Harry got to do his own parts later.

Louis was sitting on the couch, gently brushing his fingers through Harry's curls. They were done with the recordings half an hour ago already and the rest of the group had gone home. But Louis didn't have the heart to wake Harry up so he decided to stay and wait until he wakes up.

"I won't let these little things, slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to" Louis was singing 'little things' softly as he watched Harry sleep. "You have such a beautiful voice, do you know that?" Harry said with a smile, eyes still closed. "Hey, I didn't know you were awake" Louis replied. "I know, I wanted to hear you sing the whole song" Harry says as he opens his eyes.

"Hey there sleeping beauty" Louis said making Harry chuckle. "How are you feeling? Still tired?" Louis inquires. "No, I feel a lot better now" Harry replied as he stood up from the couch, Louis was ready to strady him but there was no need for that.

"I'll drive us home" Louis said as he started walking towards the exit. "No wait, I want to do my parts now" Harry said as he walked into the recording room. "Are you sure honey? I don't want you to overwork yourself" Louis said worriedly. "Lou please, I'm not overworking myself, I have done nothing but rested today" Harry pointed out. "Alright then, I'll wait here" Louis replied and sat back down on the sofa.

After Harry was done with the recordings Louis was about to drive them home but they stopped at a restaurant and somehow thr time just fled away. When the boys were heading home it was already dark outside.

Harry was on the front passanger seat and looked out from the window. The whole city was quiet and he could hear the raindrops hittint the carwindow. It wasn't pouring rain but enough to get wet if you go outsaid. "You've been really quiet since work, do you feel alright?" Louis asks, eyes still focused on the road. "Mhm" was the response Louis got from Harry. He didn't even listen to what Louis was saying, he was deep in own thoughts.

"Yeah and then I thought about marrying this cow I've seen on the moon sometimes" Louis tries and Harry snaps out of his trance and looks at Louis. "What? Marrying a cow?" Harry asks confused and tiredly. "I just tested if you were listening" Louis said. "Oh, sorry".

"What's keeping your mind busy?" Louis inquires as he parks the car and turns his glabce to Harry. "Nothing..." Harry responds. "Yeah and I'm Obama. Harry please tell me, you know you can tell me anything right?" Louis says softly and takes Harry's hand in his.

"Look at me" Louis says and Harry turns his head to look at Louis, "are you crying love?" He adds. "No...maybe" Harry replies as he just can't hold in the tear his been holding the whole car ride and let it fall down to his lap. "What's wrong love?" Louis asks, his voice so soft.

"Do you still love me?" Harry asks after a silent minute. "No I hate you, I just take care of you every day and make sure you are feeling okay and safe because I hate you so much, I also have sex with you because I hate you so much. Isn't it obvious that I hate you?" Louis says sarcastically. Harry wants to laugh as he realizes how stupid the question was but he's tired again and doesn't have the energy.

"Of course I love you dummy. What the hell are you thinking in that brain, why wouldn't I?" Louis asks as he rubs the back of Harry's hand with his thumb gently. "I don't know, I just think I'm a burden to y'all. Like I'm always so weak and always the one who needs to be taken care of" Harry admits.

TO BE CONTINUED...