Tae mumbled making the two look at him in disbelief.

Namjoon: Tae you can't name the baby Gummy since you like Gummy bears!!

Namjoon said making tae pout sadly,

Tae: Then what about Jeon choco choco!! No no How about Jeon kimchi!?
It's cute, right hyung?

Tae kept listing all the food he loves.
And the two who were listening to tae were trying to contain their laughter.

Tae: But I'll surely name one of my babies, Jeon strawberry, How can I forget the love of my life!?

Tae gasped dramatically making the two finally laugh.

Namjoon: kook is going to roll on the floor and cry if he hears this. Seriously tae? Strawberry is the love of your life?

Namjoon questioned making tae nod firmly.

Si-woon: Aish I can't with you baby! I'll leave to help unnie and yun. If you want anything Just call me, okay?

Time skip~

Tae was currently watching a k drama as he was bored. Joon went to attend an important call. Tae was wondering why his husband didn't call him yet. Yesterday night he woke him up to get him some cherries since he was craving them. Jungkook got him cherries after whining with a big pout for waking him up.

Tae: I'm so sorry bunbun, I'm giving you a hard time.

Tae said to himself with a pout, rubbing his round tummy. He suddenly had the urge to call his hubby as he missed him so much. He got his phone and pressed his hubby's number and waited for a while. But sadly Jungkook didn't pick up his call. Aish why isn't this bunny not picking up his call!? Tae huffed angrily. Calling Jungkook once again. And this time Jungkook picked up his call. And tae he wasn't able to speak a word.

Jungkook: What the hell do you want now!?

Jungkook's harsh voice made him flinch and widen his eyes.

Tae: k-koo?

Tae mumbled to himself that didn't reach Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook: Don't you know I'm at work huh? Can't you stop pestering me for a fucking hour you bitch!? Didn't I say I'm married already huh? Then Why the fuck do you keep calling me again and again? If you don't fucking stop this shit I'll call the cops. And No I don't need your fucking contract and don't fucking care if I'm losing a big deal!

Jungkook yelled frustrated and he didn't even notice that it was his babies, mama and not a random stalker. And tae now Understood that his hubby's harsh words were not directed at him.

Tae: oh oh cool there my daddy~

Tae spoke teasingly and he heard a big gasp from the other side making him smile.

Jungkook: b-baby I did--didn't n--notice it was you. I didn't mean to yell at you baby love. I'm sorry! I didn't even notice. I'm so so sorry, please don't get mad at me babies mama.

Jungkook sutured with panic in his voice. And tae can imagine his bunny with a shocked face.

Tae: I know my bunbun will never speak to me like this. But hubby where did you learn to swear so much hmm?
Our baby would have heard everything you said, do you want them to learn to swear?

Tae said and he heard another dramatic gasp from the other line and heard some shuffling.

Jungkook: No no babies mama! I don't want them to swear! You just wait I'm on my way back!!

Jungkook replied hurriedly and tae's eyes widened. Aish this guy always ditches his work to come home and see him.

Tae: Hey hey no! You shouldn't d- koo!? Hey! Are you able to hear me? Aish this bunny is getting too much day by day.