8

"Hey, get up." Alex was shakong his sister awake. "Hmmm?." She hums sluggishly with her eyes still closed. "Its almost Afternoon and Brit wants us to meet her at the park." " mmmm. " Vicki rolls over covering herself in the covers. "Vicki get up." He shakes her harder. " Okay.....*sigh* I'm up. " she sits up rubbing her tired eyes. "Good go get dressed." Alex instructed. "Right."

*________________________*
He was staring at the ceiling thinking about what he walked into last night. His own friend naked on the floor scared and horrofied. Every time he closed his eyes he couldn't get it out of his mind, how something so horrible could happen to such a caring and loving person. He tosses his basket ball in his hand, when there was a knock on the door. "The phone." Kj's mom hands him the phone. " Whats up? " "Park in 20 ." The voice on the other line says it was Britney . "Ight." he hangs up and gets himself together.

*_______________________*
"Brandon don't do no dumb shit bro."
Thats the first thing he fuckin does...DUMB SHIT! Johnathan throws his football at the wall mad as hell. "You okay?" His dad walks into the room. " No. " He replies truthfully. "He hurt her, I hurt her im so damn stupid not only that i lead then into that shit." He got up feom his desk chair grabbing his football. " Its not your fault son. " "It is doe i should have jist told them no." He combs his hair with his hand. The house phone begins to ring. " Hello? " His father answers the phone. "Its ya friends." He hands his son the phone. " yea? " "Park in 20 minutes." " Ight" He hangs up. " I gotta go out. " He grabs his shirt putting it on and changing his pants. His father leaves the room.

*______________________ *
"Good boy Dexter!" Britney cheers goving the dog a treat for doing a small trick. When she notices a bike , and two cars pull up.
Bout damn time.
"Whos dog is dat?" Alex asks walkin up to Britney giving her a hug and kissing her cheek. " She looks at the boy bewildered. "What?"he asks laughing lightly.
"Nothing." She smirks. Kj walks up wit the others seeing Alex and Britney together. " Damn finally! " Jonathan says laughing. They roll their eyes. " What?" He shrugs and they all sit on a bench near by. "So why were we called here?" Kj asks. " Some scary shit happened last night and it will explain the dog but first , Vicki you okay u havemt said a word noor gave me a hug. " "Sorry i just." " No dont apologize i understand. " Kj looks at Vicki and she looks at him but turns away putting her attention to the dog what was now jumping on her. "so whats up wit the dog?" Alex asks. " This is Dexter and i found him last night while being chased by a beast. " Everyone lookes up at Brit wide eyed and in shock. " You got chased by a beast and survived?!? " Vic's jaw dropped. "Yea but i think i learned something new." " And what is thag? " Kj asked curiously. "Beast are controlled." Britney says. " What do you mean? " Vic asks rubbing the puppy. "I meam i saw this creep like SUPER fuckin creepy girl staring at me in the woods standing next to the beast." Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Brittney horrified. "Yep were shit out of luck." Kj says gettin up off the ￶bench he was sitting on. "Guys you dont think that the storie they were telling us as children is true do u?" Vic says looking at everyone sligtly frighten. "You cantbe serious Vickie" Alex says. "Wait what are u guys talkin about?" John john asked looking confused. "Well ahem when we were children there was this story bout this old guy he was a scientist in the 1950s everyone said he went totally berserk and was mad in the brain." Alex starts. "Yea yea can u get to the god damn point please?" Johnathan huffed. "He was the one who created the beast. He was murderd by dem." Alex explains. "Okay but what that gotta do wit the little girl she saw." John asked. "Thats the thing we were told she was murdered by them as well. But other folks say she stayed with them but ended up dying in te woods wit dem or some crazy weird Goosebumps shit." Vic says. Everyone is quiet. "You tellin me my black ass saw a ghost?!?!" Brit hallered. "yea i guess." Alex shruggs. "long story short she haunts this place and controlls.the beats." Vic says. "Right but why she sendin dem to kill folks. "Cuh her father was a freak no one fucked wit him or his family. Yall sayin he was murdered when actually it was suicide." KJ says walkin off.