5

"It's always so damn hot in this got damn fuckin classssssss." Vic Whines they were all now in their last day of detention. "You'll get over it hunny." The teacher says fanning herself. " How ya been feelin?" Brit asks turning towards Vic pointing at her stomach. "I've been ight." "Quiet" the teacher says putting her magazine on her face covering her eyes. "There is a party at some house at Quarter branch, yall goin?" Jonathan asked, looking at everybody in detention. "Pass." KJ says automatically. " If Vic goes, I'll go. " Brit says, turning towards Vicki. "Mmmm how we gon get there my car in the shop." She huffs. "I can just take my dad's truck if i ask we just all meet up at my place." John john says. " ight bet. " Alex says with a smile. "SHUT UP!! YOUR IN DETENTION NOT SOCIAL HOUR!!!" The teacher yells at the kid. They bust into fulk on laughter.

*______________________*

"How I look?" Vic asks Brit. " Nice. '' she gives her a thumbs up and a smile. Vic had on a black mini shirt with fishnets and black. thigh high socks and 2-dimension Mary janes. With a cropped Nirvana shirt with holes in it showing her belly ring. She had a black choker on and silver jewelry / hoops. Brit and Vic stand next to each other. She had on Ripped Jeans, converse and a cropped shirt with a smiley face on it showing off her matching belly ring. She wore her crystal necklaces and evil eyes. "Should we head to John johns?" Brit asks standing. " Yeah, let's go. '' Vic grabs her bag and they leave.

*____________________*

"Bout time y'all idiots got her." Alex says leaning against the truck, he sits up and turns to get in the car when he gets a smack on the back of his head. " Damn you which" Vic sticks her tongue out and they get in the car and head off to the party. They finally get there after a good 15 minutes. They get out to see people everywhere and the smell of weed fills the air as well as the sound of music. The boys part ways and head inside. "Well damn at least tell us when we leavin." Brit laughs rolling her eyes. They head in to see folks bumping and grinding so damn close shawties could get prego. " Are you thirsty? I'm finna get a drink. '' Brit yells over the music. " Yea come on. '' They walk into the kitchen and notice they were at Zoe's party. The person. Vic hates the most. "Aw damn." Vic mumble.

These niggas got me at this bitch house. She thinks to herself.

They see people getting high in the kitchen and drinking whatever the fuck was in that rainbow bowl. "Here." Britney hands him a drink. " The fuck is this? Vic asks, smelling it. It had no scent. "Water, I ain't risking it." she laughs. "Shit neither am i. " They laugh together. "Britney, you wanna dance. " Alex walks up to her with a smile fixing his glasses. She looks at Vic, she nods, and they head off into the crowd. He grabs her waste slowly guiding her as they dance. Alex always had this huge ass crush on his sister's best friend but tried not to mess up nun, but it seemed as though it was fine especially if they were dancing like this. A slow yet sexy song comes on and folks start getting freaky. Alex looks at Brit blushing. "Maybe we should...." Alex starts to walk off. " No it's fine she pulls him back wrapping her arms around his neck and moving her hips. They look at each other and laugh. They were having fun and bad about that.

*____________________________*

Johnathan was talking to a girl in the back corner smoking his J. She was cute but seemed like another product to him. "So, you go to East Lake?" She asked him to twirl her hair with her finger. She had dark red hair, freckles, and green eyes. "Yes, I do, you don't?" " Nawww i just moved here a while ago and my school was out for summer a month ago surprised yall just gettin out. " She smirks at the boy she was admiring. " You smoke? " He asked, taking in a breath of smoke and. handing it to her. "Yea, she takes it from him and slides it between her lips taking it in. She moves the blunt and leans into Jonathan kissing him while putting smoke into his mouth. They started making out when they heard a loud ass crash in the kitchen. "OH SHIT!!" A dude yells. They stop kissing. John John pushes through the crowd to see Zoey on the floor bleeding and messed up hair and Vic standing over her, her nose was bleeding. She spit at her feet. "You bitch." She looks up and sees Johnathan staring. She begins to walk towards him but goes right past him hitting him in the shoulder. He grabbed her wrist. "Get the hell off me." She growled, snatching her arm away from him. She heads to a bathroom in one of the rooms that wasn't occupied.