6 (Trigger warning)

"What the hell happened?" Britney and Alex goes over to Johnathan who went back to his corner making out with the girl from before. "JOHNATHAN?!" Brit screams at him and he pushes the girl off of him. "What the fuck do you want you see I'm busy." He says annoyed. "The fuck happened to my sister you dick bag?" Alex asked mad asl. "I don't know she went into one of those rooms trying to calm herself." He says and continues to kissing the girl. "Ugh, I'll be back." Britney let's go of Alex's hand and goes up stairs and knocks on a Blue door. "What?" She hears her friends voice. "Vicki are you okay?" Britney ask's through the door. "Fuck no but i will be just let me be." She answers from the other side of the door. "Ight well imma be downstairs if you need me." Britney leaves her friend alone not noticing Brandon going into the room. "Hey." He says. "The hell are you doing here?" She asked him to jump off the bed. "Came to check on you for real i saw what you did." Replies licking his lips. "Yea so?" She sits back downplaying wit her hands. "Kinda wild if I'm being honest." He says sitting next to the girl. "Whatever." She says with no emotion. "Why you actin like that?" He gets up and looks at the girl with a frown on his face. "Because i honestly don't wanna be here and i just beat the girl up who's house i'm in." She points at the room. There were in her room and all you saw were pictures of her and her friends as well as makeup everywhere. "Oh wow." He says with a slight smirk. It was silent for a while till he sat back down on the edge of the bed with Vicki. "I actually came here to tell you i like you or whateva "He laughs "Really?" She looks at him with a raise eyebrow. "Well yea you cool or whateva, so when I heard that you and John John wasn't a thing then i thought why not try." He shrugs getting closer to her. "How interesting." Vic was honestly taken aback by the boy and his actions. He started to lean closer to her having their lips touch. "I can't." She scoots away." Why not?" He asked, confused. "Because I just can't." She looks away and towards the wall. She knew exactly why she couldn't. She wasn't attracted to Brandon and that was John John's friend it would be weird. He moves back next to her and grabs her face making her look at him. "Come on...Just one kiss?" He asked. "Brandon." But before she could finish her sentence, he pushed her lips onto hers. She pushed away. The hell are you doing?!" "What I want." He says."Get off me!" She yells. He at this point had pinned her down and he was on top of her. He started to undress her, he took a pocket knife out and started cutting off her clothes since she wouldn't take them off. "GET THE HELL OFF YOU BASTARD!" She screamed but he didn't care, he wanted something, and he was finna get it. He pulled her skirt down then the rest of her bottom garments. Tears were streaming hot down Vicki's face. "If you move or get up, I swear to you, I will cut you." He threatened her. "Please stop, don't do this." She cries. "Johnathan said it was good to put it to the test." HE smirks a devilish grin.

*___________________________________*

Kj walks into the house party he wasn't going to, but he had nothing else to do at 11pm, plus his parents were not home. He went over to see Alex and Britney talking on the couch. Brit was sitting on Alex's lap. "Yea I saw this coming." Kj says walking to them laughing. "Kj? What are you doing here?" Brit asks, looking a little nervous. "Nothing, I got bored and don't have anything else to do." He shrugs. "Where are the other two?" He asks. Alex pointed to Johnathan who was still with that Read headed girl. "Nasty ass." He looks around for Vicki. "She's upstairs and she got into a fight with Zoe." Brit says making a yikes face. "Let me guess Vic won." "Hell yea." Alex says laughing and then pointing to a messed-up Zoey. "Damn. What room is she in?" Kj asks. "The one with the blue door." Brit replies. Kj heads that way. He goes to open the door but notices it's locked.

*__________________*

Brandon was repeatedly thrusting into the girl as she cried out in the pain. He was holding her down by her stomach. "It hurts to stop Please." She cries. "Shut the hell up and take it damn." He leans into her to kiss her when the Doorknob jiggles. " HELP! HELPMMmmmm" Brandon covers the girl's mouth but it was too late, and she heard then the door started to shake harder. "Shit." Brandom pulls out of the poor girl and puts his shit away. He unlocks the door and walks out as if nothing happened. There Kj saw a crying Vicki, her clothes barely covering her. She was shaking. "What the fuck?!" The girl looked at Kj for help. She tried to stand but she collapsed, and her stomach was bleeding in the binder she put on it. Kj was PISSED he takes his jacket off and wraps it around her. "I'm coming back." He says. She just nods. Kj races down the steps and goes to Alex and Brit. "GO upstairs with her AND TAKE HER TO MY CAR NOW!" HE demands. They look scared as they have never seen him this way before. They run upstairs as they are told. He walks away from them and spots Brandon now smoking with John John and other football players. "You son of a bitch." Kj walks up to him and punches the living hell out of him. "What the hell?!" John John was in shock he ain't never seen Kj act so violently. Brandon swings back at Kj but he dodges. Kj pushes him down and starts beating his ass right then and there on the floor. John John turns from the fight and notices a shaken Vicki half naked leaving. John John's eyes widened. He pushes Kj off Brandon and grabs Brandon by his collar. His face was bloody. "W-...What did you do to her?" He says through gritted teeth. There was no response at this point everyone was watching, and it was silent. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?" He screams in Brandon's face shaking him and tears begin to form in his eyes. "I- Fucked her." Brandon laughs slightly. Kj looks at Jonathan and Johnathan looks back at Kj. Kj mods his head sadly. Johnathan looked Brandon straight int the face "What....The ..FUCK is wrong with you!" He slams him on the ground. "She was innocent." He cries. "Not if she was fucking you." Johnathan punched the shit out of Brandon Knocking him out cold. He got up and left Kj right behind him.

*__________________________*

There was silence on the car ride back home. Britney was holding Vicki in her arms. They all head to her house due to her parents being the only one actually home and them being a doctor. They finally get to the house. "You two take her into the house and get her checked out me and Johnathan need to talk." Kj says sternly. "Come on sweetheart let's go." Britney leads Vicki out the car along with her brother. "You wanna tell me what the FUCK just happened?" Kj turns toward John the moment the others enter the house. "I don't know." He answers. "That's your fucking friend what do you mean you don't know. '' Kj says in a snarky tone. "I mean he did say he was going to hook up with her but i didn't believe he would go as far as..." "So, you knew?" "Well yea but i didn't think he was going to go to the limit of Raping her Kj." Johnathan explains. "Ain't she your girl?" He looks him dead in the eyes. "No." "Right, right i fogot you fuck for fun." Kj turns away from Johnathan toward the front window. "Get the fuck out of my car now." He says. He left the car without saying a word. "FUCK!" Kj yells banging on the car wheel. He was frustrated. HE didn't Stop Brandon. He was in pain; the worst part was it was the person she cared about. Kj puts his head down.

He should have been looking out for her instead of other bitches to hoe around with. He so stupid he can't even realize that girl was actually falling in love wit him. No, he just wants something to fuck and be done. She's a good person, she shouldn't have to go through this shit!

There was a knock at his window, it was Alex. Kj rolls the window down. "She wants to see you after she is done, which she is almost done with." Alex says. "Ight bro." Kj rolls his window up and get out the car takes his keys. He closes the car door and heads inside the house.