4

Ring ring!! Ring ring!!

"Mmm, yea what's up?" A sleepy voice answers.

"We need you down here Vic, and Alex are hurt and everyone else is here." Comes from the other line.

"The fuck happened?" The boy looks at the time it's late.

"We will talk bout that later when KJ just comes over." The phone hangs up.

"Damn." KJ slides on his jacket and shoes heading to the front door. His parents were sleep they wouldn't mind if he used the car especially if they didn't know. He leaves, driving to Britney's house. He knocks on the door, and he is welcomed with a bruised and wrapped up Vicky. "Welcome to the party." she looked tired and very much deranged. "You ight?" KJ was very concerned for her. She just nods her head and turns and limps over to the couch where everyone was basically sleep. "Damn they sleep?" " Naw they wide away KJ, yes, they are sleep. " She rolls her eyes slowly laying down. "So why aren't u?" he asks, taking off his jacket and putting his keys on the counter. " After what just happened, I can't believe that my brain is racing. " He nods his head and sits on the other side of the couch that was shaped like an L. The others lay on the floor fast asleep. It was a cold silence and it lingered in the air. The two make eye contact. "So, are you with him?" KJ nods toward Johnathan. Vick bites her bottom lips anxiously. " Not really, He doesn't really want me. We just friends." She states tearing her eyes away from KJ's. "So yall just fuck?" He chuckles. "It's not really any of your business." She says sharply annoyed by the fact that he thought it was funny. She was hurt by the fact that it was true though and that he didn't really care for her just the feeling she gave. "My bad I ain't mean to-..." "Yea whatever." She gets up going to grab a cover and get ready to sleep when she realized her face was wet. She started crying, she just wiped her face. KJ felt guilty for making her trigger and shouldn't have said that. "Vic I'm sorry." "It's whatever just fuckin forget about it." She lays down covering her face under the cover. KJ sighs he always fuckin shit up, that's why he just stays quiet.

The next morning the kids all went to school together after going home and getting dressed. "Are you sure you're going to be, okay?" Johnathan asked, watching poor Vic limp to class. "What's it means to you?" She rolls her eyes and heads to class.

The hell did I do? Johnathan thought to himself. He just rolls his eyes and heads to class.

*______________________*

The day went on as usual nothing to it really people would ask Alex and Vic what happened to them and they would just say a car accident. "So when is your car getting fix?" Brit asks sitting at the cafeteria table the group sits at. "Don't know yet for all ik is that the price is 400 bucks." Vic scarfs shoving a fork full of salad in her mouth. "Well damn seems pretty up there." Johnathan sits next to Brit across from Vic. "Yea foe sho is." Alex says. "I could help for real, plus i be needing rides and shit." Johnathan offers biting his hamburger. Vic stares at the boy. "What?" He asks. Her nose that little twitch thing when she is annoyed or irritated. "I guess you can help." "What don't you want me to?" "Idk for real seems you're just using me for rides kinda like you use me for everything else." She snarks back. "Oh no." Britney says quietly lookin at Alex and he looks back at her. The tension was beyond strong. The bell rings. "That my period. I see you guys in detention." Vic gets up throwing her trash away and leaving the cafeteria. She runs into KJ. "Can we talk later?" She just looks him up and down. "As if." She walks off down the hall. Kj was confused as ever as he walks into the cafeteria; he sees the others and Alex waves him over. "Yo what is up wit ya sister?" He asks Alex. "She almost threw hands wit John John." Brit says turning her head towards the window sipping her drink. "Shi i don't really blame her." KJ says looking at John John. "The fuck that supposed to mean?" John John asked raising a brow. "Nun, don't worry bout it." He snickers thinking about last night and what happened. "Whatever." Johnathan's beeper goes off. "Yo ass still got a damn beeper?" Alex laughs. "Yeah? What about?" Alex pulls out a Nokia flip phone brand new. "Oh, shit you got it?! When?" Brit says surprised. "I have my ways." He smirks.

Bathroom was read on Johnathan's beeper. "Ight I'm finna bounce he gets up grabbing his tray. "Where ya heading?" Alex asks, turning to face the boy who was walking off. "Smokes." He smirks and leaves heading to the bathroom. "Man, that nigga always fuckin high on something. '' Britney says laughing. "Real shit." The group laughs.

*____________________*

"You still fuckin wit Vic?" One of John John's friends ask."Whatchu mean?" He lights his blunt. "I mean yall still together?" The boy asked, looking at their other football playing friends. "We never were." He says taking a few puffs and passing it. "Really?! She bad as hell and you ain't claiming that?! You for real buggin yo." His friend says and they laugh as John John just stand there confused. "Wait so you telling us y'all been gettin jiggy but wasn't even together?" The football playin friend ask. "Well yea, I don't really want her." The boys look at each other than at John John. "So she a whore?" One of the boys asks raising an eyebrow. "No, if anything she aint fucked anyone else but me." He smirks. "Damn so she your whore?" "No stupid ass she ain't no whore stop callin her that shit." John John rolls his eyes getting the blunt back. "Interesting." The boys look at each other. "So, if I wanted could I fuck wit her?" The football player asked. "I guess if she likes you or whatever." John John shrugs. "Oh ight." The boy smirks. "Brandon don't do no dumb shit bro." They friend says. The boy smacks his lips I'm not, now are you coming to the party tonight and I know hella girls gon be there." Brandon bumps Johnathan. "I don't know I got detention and imma be tired." He shrugs. "Ight bruh." Wit that the boys burn out the blunt and leave the bathroom. " This last day of school is shit." Brandon says. The boys laugh and go down the hallway.