epilogue

one year later

This past year with Colby has been amazing. I honestly couldn't be happier.

I moved in with him, Kat, and Sam about six months ago. Heather moved in with Harrison and I could tell she's super happy with him.

Even though we moved to Las Vegas, we still make it to the parties. Honestly we've all been thriving.

I was currently with Colby, eating at a fancy restaurant. It's our one year of being together and I couldn't be happier.

We barely argue, and when we do we always talk it through. Being best friends really does make it better.

As we sat there and wait for our food to arrive, I could feel him staring at me. "You're staring." I tell him teasingly.

He laughed a little bit while looking at me. "I know. It's cause you look beautiful." He flirted.

No matter how many times he tells me I'm beautiful, it makes me blush and smile.

"You don't look bad yourself." He smiled a little bit when I complimented him.

The whole dinner with him was amazing. Afterwards, we started walking around the streets.

Mainly, everyone was drunk but it didn't bother me at all.

"Did you think that a year ago, we would be together?" Colby asked curiously.

I shake my head no towards him. "No. I always thought you were too attractive for me." I admit towards him.

He looks at me shockingly knowing I've never told him that. "That's not true at all." He shakes his head towards me.

I look at Colby and admire his face for a moment. He truly is beautiful. I grabbed his hand, making him stop in place.

I cup his face and bring his lips to mine, connecting them. We kissed in sync for a moment, but pulled away for air.

I stare into his eyes for a moment. I couldn't help but smile up at him.

"I'm in love with you."

•the end•