two

"Kylie Elliot Lawley!" I hear Colby scream when he walked into my apartment.

I was finishing up my makeup so I should be done in a minute. "I'm in my room!" I yell back.

I heard footsteps come into my room. He walked in and flopped down on my bed next to me.

I look over at him with my eyebrow risen. "Are you comfortable?" I smile a little bit.

He nodded his head while grabbing the book on my night stand. I think it's funny Colby and I are so close knowing how opposite we are.

His favorite color is black, mine is raspberry pink. His room looks like a dungeon while mine is girly.

My room is light pink and my bed comforter is the same color to match.

I had the aesthetic christmas lights hanging around my wall. I had my Pc and monitor for when I stream and my Tv.

I also had a bookshelf full of some of my favorite books. Whenever I'm not streaming or with Colby, I sit in my chair in the corner and read.

I looked at Colby to see he was skimming through Simon vs The Homosapians Agenda.

"You should start reading with me, it's fun." I smile towards him. He looks up from the book and scrunches his nose.

"You're my best friend but I think I'm okay with reading." He passes up the offer.

I look at him surprisingly. "You were a band nerd in high school." He looks at me surprised.

"Just cause I was in band doesn't mean I was a nerd. I pulled in high school." I just snorted laughter knowing I didn't believe him.

"I'll just ask Sam." I finish my makeup and start putting everything up.

As I walked past my mirror, I looked at my outfit. It was simple but it looked cute.

It was white shirt with light pink skinny jeans with a matching jean jacket.

When I glance over at Colby he was looking at me. I could feel myself heat up from his stare.

"What is it?" I ask worried that something was on my outfit. He just shook his head while smiling.

He sat up a little while maintaining eye contact. "Nothing, you just own a lot of pink." I shrug towards him while grabbing my keys and wallet.

"And you own a lot of black." I speak. He shrugs knowing it's true. He gets up from his bed so we can leave.

Heather's at work so she's going to be gone for most of the day. Her mom owns a boutique and she helps work it.

It's a family owned boutique and it's honestly really cute. They give me a discount so I go shopping there a lot.

Colby and I walk down towards his car since he offered to drive. "So, what are we getting?" I ask him.

He sighs while thinking about it. "I need to get food, white claws, and some more shampoo." He lists off.

I nod my head while we reach the car. We pile inside and he quickly puts on a playlist.

Colby's the one that showed me different heavy metal bands and songs whenever we first started talking.

I didn't like it at first, but it started growing on me slowly. I made him listen to Never Shout Never, which is one of my favorite bands.

Kian showed me them when I was younger so we grew up listening to them. Colby likes them too which is nice.

He puts on the playlist he made for the both of us. It's a mixture of my favorite songs and his favorite songs.

I honestly love that he made that playlist. We listened to it the whole way to Target.

We walk in together, side by side. "Remember when you used to do overnight videos?" I remind him.

He laughs a little while grabbing a buggy. "Yeah, if I didn't get arrested I would totally do it again." He thought back.

I remember seeing it trend on Twitter before I met him. I honestly thought the memes and pictures were funny.

"That's what happens when you get caught." He rolls his eyes. It still amazes me that he got arrested.

He told me what it's like and I wouldn't even know what I'd do if I were him. At least he came back stronger than ever.

"You know, I'm surprised you don't make videos." I shrug while following him through the store.

"I mean, you have a decent following on Instagram." He points out.

He did have a point. "Yeah, that's cause I'm Kian Lawley's sister and I'm friends with all of his friends." I admit.

He gives me a look and shakes his head. "That's not necessarily a bad thing." I sigh.

I know Jc has a channel where he puts his full length streams on youtube so I might start doing that.

"I'll think about it." We get everything he needs and start walking around. We walked past the candle aisle and I couldn't help myself.

"I do need a new candle." I smile a little. I start picking up candles and smelling them.

Colby stands there, watching me. "Don't you have enough?" He asks laughing at me.

"Back off, Brock. You can never have enough candles." He raises his eyebrows like he doesn't believe me.

I might have a small addiction. There was one that I really liked so I sat it in the cart.

He chuckles a little and leans over the buggy. There was some stuff I saw I liked so I made sure to get them.

Once we paid for everything, we loaded everything up and went to the traphouse.

I helped him unload everything when we get to his house. As we were, Sam came downstairs with his glasses on.

It looks like he's been editing for season one. "How's editing going?" I ask the blonde. He exhales a deep breath while opening a fridge.

"Almost done with episode one. You said you could edit episode two, right?" Sam asked his best friend.

Colby nodded his head. I frown a little knowing it meant a couple days without hanging out with him.

I can stream with the Camboys for fun. "I can't wait to see everything." I speak up happily towards the boys.

They know I don't do the whole ghost hunting stuff so they don't pressure me to go.

"We can't either, it's going to be some pretty great stuff." Sam boasted it.

The three of us hung out and talked in the kitchen for a while.

As we talked, Sam checked the time and sighed. "I better get back in there." He frowned.

"Good luck and have fun." He faked a laugh while he walked back up the stairs.

I sighed and looked over towards Colby. "You wanna watch a movie?" He suggested.

I smiled a little and nodded knowing I couldn't say no. I followed him up to his room so we could watch it.

I took my shoes off and made myself comfortable on his couch. I took the throw blanket I keep here and put it on myself.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked laughing. I flip him off as he comes over next to me.

He turns on a random Netflix movie as we get comfortable.

I had my feet laying on his lap as he sat there. "Damn, Kylie. Your feet stink." Colby insulted me.

I drop my jaw as I look over towards him. "They literally don't you asswipe." I laugh with him.

"Yes, they do." He nodded his head. I took them off of him and reposition myself.

We started the movie in our own spots on the couch and eventually cuddled a little bit.

He had his arm around me while my head was on his shoulder.

It felt so natural with Colby, it's like we're meant to be best friends.

I'm just super lucky.