Jimin's fingers around the spoon loosened when his eyes closed and felt Jungkook's lips against his for a short moment, smooching him sweetly and let out a chuckle to look back inside the bowl,

"Careful not distract me like that."

"You're really a sweetheart."

"But not when I'm the dominant,"

"Oh you wanna start bragging about that dick now, hm? Fine, you're thick and my ass is ripped. Happy?"

Jimin let out a short giggle, "No silly. In fact my hips hurt a little and calves. You kept bouncing on me nonstop. Forgetting you're big?" Shaking his head while he was pouring the sauce he made over the chicken mixture, "You better be careful next time."

"So you want a next time,"

"I mean, we still didn't shower together?"

"You want it that bad huh?"

"Why not? It's my favorite. And for your information, i never had sex in the shower before. You don't want to be lucky to be my first? Hmm. Besides, we can save water!"

Jungkook slapped his ass teasingly for that. "Brat."

Soon afterwards, one of Jungkook's female bearded dragons emerged from the living room and stopped herself at the kitchen's entry.

"Look who's here!~"

"Auh Lumi. I was cuddling with her on my tummy in my room actually."

"Is she hungry?"

"My breadies only eat one time a day so no. And their food should be oxalates free if you wanted to feed them alright?"

Jimin nodded his head with a smile looking at the little dragon on the floor looking at them, moving nothing but her eyes up and down. "They're adorable."

That brought a wider smile on Jungkook's mouth. He moved to stand right behind his friend and let his arms slide around his waist to hug him.

"She's looking at me,"

"I guess she is jealous now," Jungkook hugged Jimin, looking at him with his bunny smile, "thinking a human might be taking their place huh?"

Jimin dropped his head and giggled, stopping to feel his body leaning forward with Jungkook bending on him, pushing him closer to the stove just so he was able reach with his lips the jaw and kiss him there.

Jimin's body refused to move a bit. Like he just paused there with his closed eyes to the next kisses he was receiving up his ear. Silent. Letting every touch of those lips on his skin seduce him like his body wanted until the kisses turned wet and sensual. Realizing Jungkook was literally eating his earlobe out now while his hot breathes began brushing over his skin, effecting him in different ways.

"Jungkook.. Jungkook not the ears-" Jimin whispered real quiet. Jungkook hummed and bit his ear softly before pulling back.

"Jimin," called with the same quiet tone Jimin used, "stay with me here. Let's live together for a while."

"What-?" Jimin turned his head back quickly to look at the taller man, almost surprised, "Oh. You got lucky because you'll have someone cook for you?"

"Oh shut up,"

"Ohh, i get it. You want to give your hands a rest from jerking off and get the dick instead."

"I'm serious-" Jungkook softly glared. Jimin chuckled.

"Why?"

Jungkook took a short moment, letting out a breathe out, tightening his arms a little around Jimin as he placed his chin on his shoulder, "I'll be honest.. when you cuddled me after sex, kissed me and looked at me with that smile, i realized how sweet your touches are, Jimin." Spoke slow with honey tone of his voice that made Jimin feel warm. In fact, those words were next to his ears made it even more beautiful for him to listen,