✿THIRTY(FINALÉ)✿

(A/N: The above picture is Yunjae and Jaena!! You guys can imagine them anyway you want tho ^^)

Previously:"Let's go, we can talk more once we get back home!" Jay announced as we made our way to the car, heading home with our new member.

Six years later

Jay's POV:
I woke up, as a small yawn escaped my mouth. I looked beside me to see Jake sleeping soundly, the duvet draped securely over his body. I smiled to myself as last night's events came rushing to my mind, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

I was about to wake up when I felt a tug at my wrist and flopped right back on his chest. Jaeyun's chest. He draped an arm around me and nuzzled into my hair.

"Where are you going?" He asked, voice hoarse from waking up.

"To the kids, it seems they already woke up."

"Leave them be, Yun is old enough to take care of them. I rarely get time with you, you're gonna ghost me again?" I peeked from his chest to see him pouting.

I kissed his pout and felt him smiling, a grin finding its way on my lips. He crashed our lips together and deepened the kiss, both of us melting into each other, our lips fitting perfectly, like pieces of puzzle, as our tongues softly laced together.

We pulled apart, staring at each other deeply. His pretty brown eyes were so deep, serene, and lovely, that I could forever look at it, tirelessly.

He caressed my nape and it was all fine until he touched that particular part where he left those goddamn marks.

"Yah Shim Jaeyun, look where your hands are hun!" I screamed at him as he started laughing sheepishly.

"I'm sorry babe, does it hurt?" I fake smiled.

"No no, it feels like butterflies and rainbows. YAH DUMBASS THEY'RE FRESH, YOU LITERALLY BIT LIKE A BEAST?!?" I started screaming and pulled away from him, showing him my anger.

I headed towards the washroom as he hurriedly followed me, laughing on the way.

I started washing my face and brushing my teeth, as he took me in a back hug and kissed the bruises he left last night.

"I'm so so so so sorry my hubbie, it's just that you're so fucking irresistible that I couldn't control myself. Forgive me?" He gave me his best puppy eyes AND he knew I couldn't resist them.

I scoffed, and feigned ignorance as I kept doing my chores, but he hugged my waist tightly, inhibiting me from going anywhere.

He kept attacking my neck with kisses, particularly at the birthmark in my neck.

"Jake- don't-" I tried to stop him but he kept kissing me.

"Not until you forgive me, love." He whispered.

"Uh uh okayyyy I forgive you okay? Now stopp!" He grinned, gave a last kiss on my nose and I prepared to leave the washroom, but he STOPPED me again.

"You sure you don't wanna join me~~" he smirked and winked at me as I threw the towel in my hand. "Shut the fuck up JAKE."

His laugh echoed as I closed the door.

✿✿✿✿✿

Loud laughs and giggles resonated in the hallway. I hurriedly went down to see Yun and Jae (Lol Jay calling his daughter Jae is so funny XD, please don't get confused!) playing with each other, Jaena laughing her heart out as Yun kept on tickling her.

It seemed that Jaena could feel my presence as she called out for me, breathlessly.

"PAPA! OPPA IS TICKLING MEEEEHHH" Jae shouted.