✿SIX✿

Previously: He engulfed me in a brief
hug, and left. I went back to bed, trying to get some sleep.

Next morning, Jake's house
Yunjae's POV:
I woke up, trying to recall yesterday's events. I remember fainting while playing with Heeseungie Hyung and Riki, and then when I got back my senses, I saw myself in the hospital, with Dada sitting by my side, sleeping. Dada cried while hugging me, saying I have to take medicines from everyday now on, ewwie. I hate medicines, they're bitter, but if Dada says I need to take them, I have to. I slowly went out of my room and walked to Dada's room. I knocked on the door. Not getting a response, I pushed open the door and saw him sleeping. I laid down beside him, hugging him and slowly drifted to dreamland.

✿✿✿✿✿

Later that morning, 11:30 am
Jake's POV:
I woke up, but felt something heavy on my chest. On looking down, I saw Yun hugging me and sleeping soundly. I smiled fondly at that, and caressed his hair. "Good morning Yunnie" I wished him as I saw him slowly opening his eyes. "Good morning Dada" He wished me back and hugged me again. "Get up, it's almost lunch time." "Noooo" He whined and hugged me tighter. "But I have work today, I'll be late if I don't wake up now." On hearing this, he woke up, a small pout adorning his lips. I kissed his cheeks and he giggled, I smiled at that too. "Freshen up and come down for lunch, okay baby?" He nodded his head and left to freshen up.

After having our lunch, I got ready for work and after dropping Yunjae at his friend Heeseung's house, I drove to work. Heeseung is a year older than Yunjae, and a very good kid. Riki wasn't there yet, so I couldn't meet him. After reaching my office, I went directly up to the cabin of Jungwon, he didn't notice my presence. After calling him a few times did he look at me, and immediately started asking me about my sudden departure. I let out a big sigh, and explained everything to him, and I saw his face being taken by genuine surprise. "You... could've told me, I would've gone with you-'' "I was too worried Jungwon-ssi, I'm sorry for not informing earlier and causing inconvenience." I apologised to him, but he suddenly grabbed me by hand, taking me by surprise. "I understand, but please tell me from now on, I really want to help Yunjae and you Jake Hyung, because I really care about you" He said, his eyes not leaving my face for even a second. I didn't know how to react, so I just looked down and mumbled a small yes, and flashed him a small smile. He suddenly engulfed me in a hug, and I hugged him back too.

✿✿✿✿✿

Sunghoon's POV:
I had some files which Jungwon had forgotten on my desk. I was about to enter Jungwon's cabin to return them, but I stopped in my tracks after seeing something. Jungwon was holding Jake's hand, and they- they were standing so close to each other... I could feel my hands going numb and something inside burnt me. They even hugged each other. Was I hurt? Yes. Was I sad? I know I was. Was I jealous? Heck yes I was. I wanted to be the one holding his hand, but, why desire what we cannot acquire?( A/N: If you know you know) I returned with the files in hand, not wanting to ruin their sweet moment. I laughed at my luck, why did I even fall for him? I asked myself as I tried to blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes.

✿✿✿✿✿

Jake's POV:
"Bye Jake Hyung and Sunghoon Hyung" Jungwon bid us goodbye as we dropped him in front of his house. There were only Sunghoon and me in the car. I could feel Sunghoon's mood being a bit off, generally he talks and jokes a lot. "Hoon, what's wrong with you? You don't look so good." I asked him. He didn't reply to me, lost in his own thoughts. "Hoon, Sunghoon, Sunghoon!!" After shouting his name, he turned his attention to me. "Yes? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" He said. "It's okay, you look really lost and unwell, is something bothering you?" "Nah Jakey, just tired." He said. I didn't press him further, I mean I'm tired from work too so it's understandable. I dropped Hoon, and picked up from Yunjae from his friend's house, looks like he had fun. "Had fun Yunjae?" "Yes Dada! Heeseungie Hyung is so nice! We played and his eomma also made us delicious food!! Dada can I call him and Riki one day at our place?" He asked me expectantly. "Ofcourse you can! Whenever I have a day off, let's invite them!" I said, he squealed excitedly. " Yayyyy! Dada is the best!" I smiled and we headed back to home.

✿✿✿✿✿

Word count: 843

Author's note: A short chapter this time! Sorry for that, my lovelies :< Do comment down your thoughts below about this! And vote if you can! Love you guys so much<3
~Poppy🤍