✿ELEVEN✿

Previously: I could feel my eyes getting heavy, 3 hours of crying did drain me out. Without noticing I fell asleep.

Next morning
Sunghoon's POV:
I opened my eyes slowly as I felt sunlight seeping through the window, up on my face. I slightly groaned at that, I wanna sleep moreeeee. I turned on the opposite side, but the alarm by the bedside table started ringing loudly. "Fucking hell, the universe won't even let me sleep in peace." I thought and I finally had to get up, otherwise I'd be late for work. Work, that means meeting Yang Jungwon, being reminded of my misery, lovely. This has been going on for years, so I'm kinda habituated now, just sometimes my emotions get the best of me. I wish I could legit knock some sense into his head, how his dumb self can't even see the heart eyes I give him, so OBLIVIOUS. (A/N: Jungwon is just too much in love with Jake to see it, he just needs to clear his vision a bit). I dragged myself out of my bed somehow, took a bath and got dressed. I stood in front of the mirror to see my eyes still swollen from all the crying, so I decided to put some ice on them, since the last thing I want is to answer Jake's unlimited questions. I checked everything and left my house, driving towards Jake's apartment since we decided on going to work together yesterday.

✿✿✿✿✿

Jake's POV:
I somehow managed to stuff a piece of toast in my mouth, and started dressing up hurriedly. I just overslept, and that goddamn alarm won't ring too. I internally groaned, I am surely gonna be running late today. Hoonie told me that Jungwon has a really packed up schedule today, I'm screwed. If I'm late, he's gonna run late too and Jungwon hates it if he runs late for his schedule- which means a super angry Yang Jungwon and he can be hella scary when he's angry. I could feel myself shuddering at the thought.

I had already dropped Yunjae at Minhae's, my cousin's house. I couldn't keep him alone so most of the time, I'd drop him off at my cousin's whenever he didn't have school and I'd pick him up while returning home. I heard honking of the car outside, that means Sunghoon's here. I checked everything one last time, and got out of my house, locking the door. "Come on Jake, we're already running late." Sunghoon called me, I nodded and hurriedly made my way to his car. He started driving. But luck isn't in our favour today, we got stuck in the traffic." Shit, Hoonie do you think we'll manage to reach on time?" I asked nervously. He seemed to think about it for a second before replying, "I don't think we'll make it, be prepared for the wrath that is, Yang Jungwon." I chuckled slightly at that, the way he worded it made it funnier.

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. "Hoon, Jungwon is calling." He told me to pick it up, but asked me to put the call on speaker. I did as he said, and picked it up. "Hello, Jungwon-ssi." "Jake Hyung, I don't know why you aren't here yet, but it's good that you're not. I actually have someone visiting me, so I'll not be able to attend the schedules now, please try to rearrange it for me at a later hour. Oh, and you can come to the office later, there's no hurry." He said and both of us heaved a sigh of relief. "Oh sure, sure Jungwon-ssi, please take your time. And I'd try to reschedule them, don't worry.'' "Thank you Jake Hyung, I'd treat you to coffee next week." "It's fine, also there is no need to buy me coffee or some, it's okay." He hummed and cut the call. "Pheww, at least we're safe this time, whoever came to visit Jungwon, I thank him" He said dramatically. I rolled my eyes playfully and saw him turning the car somewhere else. "Where are you going Hoonie?" "There's this very nice coffee shop near this place, let's go for a small friendly date now, shall we?" "Well, it's not a bad idea." He smiled at my reply and parked in front of the café.

✿✿✿✿✿

Jay's POV:
I was getting ready to head to the hospital, when Miss Lin, our housekeeper came to me. "Master Jay." I looked up as soon as I heard her call me, giving her a smile. ''How many times did I tell you not to call me Master, just Jay is enough Miss Lin. Anyways, why are you here? Is anything the matter?" "Actually, Elder Master Jinsong wants you down, he has to talk to you about something important." I frowned at that. It's strange, provided he's not home during this hour. "Alright, tell him I'd be there in a minute." She bowed to me and I returned the gesture. I hurriedly tied my tie, took my blazer and went downstairs. I saw my father sitting in the living room.