Chapter 57

"This was a great opportunity to get away."

Says Sanji as he looks over to a sleeping child in Zoro's arms.
Zoro looks absolutely furious, Sanji himself also feels upset upon hearing the conversation between Yamato and the shogun.

"I need to confront them."

Zoro hands over the child named Toko to Nami, Sanji suddenly grabs his collar.

"You're not going anywhere mosshead. That man is Kaido's Son, we can't-"

Sanji was cut off by Zoro

"So you're suggesting that we should let him take Y/n just like that?!"

"Didn't you see them?! Y/n willingly followed him. They didn't even spare a glance at us."

Nami responds, also upset about the situation.

"On my way here, I came across the heart pirates. They explained that Y/n helped Kaido's subordinates to catch Law. "

"WHAT?!"

The crew exclaims in shock.

"I told Chopper about the situation, he has probably told Luffy by now."

"YOU IDIOT! YOU KNOW HOW LUFFY IS GOING TO REACT!"

Nami yells at him.

"I'm still going to confront them."

He replies and turns away from them.

"No need."

Zoro heard a familiar voice behind him.
The crew exclaims in shock when they realize that Law has been standing behind them for a while, along with his crew.

"Did you escape?"

Zoro asks him.
Law was surprised upon realizing that the straw hats knew about this, despite telling his crew to not tell them. He shoots a glare at his crew.
Now he was forced to explain the situation in details, telling Straw Hats what had ACTUALLY happened.

He explains that the retrieval of your "heart" was planned thoroughly by you, in order to fool Kaido's subordinates into thinking that they got your heart in their possession.

As for himself, Law simply states that you let him escape.
The crew was flabbergasted upon hearing this, questioning what other plans you might have up your sleeve.

"On my way to Flower Capital, I spotted those two in the corner."

his face darkens upon remembering how you hid your face on Yamato's chest..or how he rested his hand on your head. It almost drove him insane. He wanted to confront you two but held himself back.

"Y/n is appearantely angry at Orochi for making the citizens suffer. Y/n also stated something about them knowing Shimotsuki Yasuie through their mother's memories."

The crew was a bit confused when he mentioned your mother. They don't know how you have your mother's memories.

" Y/n regrets the fact that they couldn't help Yasui durning the execution."

"So..Y/n was here to help?.."

The Crews' faces wash over in doubt.

"Yamato was trying to calm Y/n down. He stated that he noticed Y/n's act of trying to distract Orochi from you guys."

He points towards the straw hats.
He hates to admit it, but he doesn't sense any sort of Ill intent from Yamato.

"Us?.."