Chapter 31

You blankly stare at yourself in the mirror as the servants run around, attaching countless of expensive accessories on you.

The silk fabric is soft and smooth, the pattern covered in beautiful symbols and flowers, each of them have different meanings and their own story.
A red Kimono, with a hint of black..it looks flattering on your figure.

Half of your hair is in a bun, meanwhile another half was curled, letting it sit over your shoulders. Servants used hairpins to hold your bun in tact.
They also put cherry red lipstick on your lips, which perfectly matched with your hair and you kimono.

Dabbed some sort of white powder on your face which made your skin look like a porcelain doll's. Somehow, they also managed to cover up that Scar on your bottom lip.

Looking at yourself in the mirror, you realize that you look breathtakingly...beautiful.
But it means absolutely nothing to you.
You'd exchange this beauty for strength at any time.
If only..there was a way.
Suddenly, you hear someone's loud footsteps coming towards your room.
You hear the servants' screams as the person gets closer and closer to the door.

"MASTER YAMATO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE-"

but it's already far too late. Yamato (quite literally) rips the door open and stares at you through his mask, gives you an up and down glance. You slowly stand up and turn to him, the tension thickens between you two.

The servants froze in fear, they aren't daring to move, afraid that they'd anger their Master.

"Yamato."

You say him name coldly, unpleased to see him Infront of you.

"We...need to talk."

You glance down at his Seastone handcuffs, it strangely reminds you of..you.

"Alone."

He says in a warning tone, before you knew it, Servants have run out of the room in fear. Yamato will definitely get in trouble for this.
He steps inside of the room, reaches for the door and closes it behind him.

"What brings you here? We weren't supposed to meet till the ceremony-"

"Why..."

He cuts you off and takes off his mask, revealing his concerned face.

" Why did you...agree?"

You chuckle softly.

"Silly.. because i-"

" You don't love me, stop lying to yourself. "

He cuts you off again. Seems like he figured it out quickly enough.

" You have another reason, don't you?!"

Caught in an act.

"Of course I do."

You walk up to him, he backs away a little. His face flashes in red when he reaches the corner of the room, besically trapped Infront of you.
You reach your hand to his face, tracing down to shoulder, then his arm..and then to his wrist.  You hold your finger against his seastone cuffs and active your Armament haki. Within a few seconds, his cuffs fall off from his hands, leaving him in absolute shock.

"I'm freeing you."

In Wano, This technique is also known as Ryou. (Also known as advanced level of Armament's Haki)
The user that uses Ryou, are able to damage and break things without touching them. It's like an invisible force coated around your skin.