Emma stepped onto the other side of the victim, "A vampire can't do this."

"There are four other victims in this wing, each one almost completely drained of blood. You think it's Silas?" Liz asked.

Emma nodded.

"Or a doctor with some very questionable bedside manners," Damon looked at the bite marks.

Liz looked at a list in her hand, "But 5 victims? That's a lot of blood, and it's not like he can take it with him."

"Five?" Sam looked over Liz's shoulder and read each name.

"Unless he's fueling up for something big," Stefan commented.

"Big?" Liz looked at everyone in the room, looking for someone who had answers "Any details would be helpful, considering I'm dealing with 5 grieving families out there and a psychic killer on the loose."

Emma shook her head, "That doesn't make any sense, he is using me as a battery. He shouldn't need to charge himself up."

"Maybe he changed his mind," Damon looked at Emma slightly hopeful that it might be true, "Silas wants Bonnie to do a spell to drop the veil from the Other Side."

"I have no idea what any of that means," Liz shrugged.

"It's an invisible wall that separates our plane from the plane of all dead supernatural creatures," Emma informed her.

Damon continued the explanation, "Silas wants that to go away so he can take the cure, die, and not have to spend an eternity in a supernatural purgatory."

"And when do you supposed Silas plans on doing this?" Liz asked.

Damon sighed, "Next full moon, tomorrow night."

Liz led everyone back out into the hall, "So I should expect more of this?"

"I hope not," Stefan tried to sound confident.

"Damon," Emma whispered so softly that only Damon and Stefan turned around.

Emma was holding the banister of the wall to hold herself up, her eyes were closed tightly and one hand was clutching her chest.

"Em?" Damon rushed to her side, finally everyone else noticed something was wrong, "What's going on?"

Damon was able to pull Emma away from the wall but now she was holding on to him for support. Suddenly all of the lights flickered out.

"Did she do that?" Sam asked, his brow furrowed with concern.

"Usually if it's her, it's a little more explosive," Damon kept his eyes on Emma's face, "Emma, baby, I need you to open your eyes. Come on."

"I'll get a doctor," Liz started to turn away but Stefan stopped her.

"What ever is going on, they aren't going to be able to fix," Stefan looked at Sam, "you know the most about Phoenixes, what's going on?"

"It's like something is drawing all of her energy," Sam pulled a journal out of his bag, it was full of notes that he had taken.

Liz's phone started to ring and she stepped away. As Stefan watched her walk away he noticed something.

"Sam, where is your brother?" Stefan looked around to see if he had just walked away.

Sam looked around as well, "I don't know. Here take my notes, I have to find him."

"What about Emma?" Damon yelled after him.

Sam turned around, "Dean has something that is really dangerous, he can't be left alone with it."

Damon turned back to Emma, who was now completely limp in his arms but still alive. He picked her up and carried her over to a gurney that was in the dark hall.

"Stefan, what the hell is going on?" Damon looked at his brother for help.

Stefan was still scanning Sam's notes, "I think Sam was right, something is syphoning her energy."

"Silas?"

Liz came running back up to Damon and Stefan, holding a map and a flashlight, she set the map down on a small counter near them, "The power outages originated at 3 different places in town: the Young farm, the Lockwood estate, and a blown transformer off Old Miller Road."

Stefan picked up a marker and connected the dots, "Well, those are the locations of the Silas massacres. It's the Expression triangle. Bonnie must be doing the spell."

"Without the full moon she is drawing all of her power from Emma," Damon suddenly felt anger explode in his chest, "she'll kill her."

"And there's something else: one of the power company guys has a daughter who goes to school with Bonnie. He saw her leaving the Young farm an hour ago," Liz hesitated slightly, "with Elena."

"But Elena is with Caroline," Stefan looked confused for a moment before he put the pieces together.

"Looks like Bonnie Bennett has a new doppelgänger friend," Damon almost growled.

A loud gasp escaped Emma and she sat up, Damon started to run to her side, but slowed down when he saw her eyes were a bright, glowing orange. Emma closed her eyes again for a moment and when she opened them again her eyes had changed back to their amber color.

"What the hell happened?" She looked up at Damon.

"Bonnie is channeling you to do the spell before the full moon," Stefan told her, "how do you feel?"

"I'm fine, I'm just confused," Emma told them.

Liz looked back at the map, "So how do we find Bonnie and Katherine?"

"Well, they must be some where in the triangle. My guess is that they would be right in the middle," Stefan drew a point in the middle of the triangle and circled it.

"And where is that exactly?" Damon folded his arms.

"The school," Emma said as she looked down at the map.

Outside the winds howled like crazy. Leaves and papers blew everywhere, anything not heavy or tied down threatened to take off flying. Damon ran with Emma and Stefan to his car. He sped out of the parking lot of the hospital and aimed for the school.