Emma shrugged, "It's just as well, I don't need the title."

"You're really not going to Whitmore with us next year?" Caroline asked sadly.

"Really, really," Emma turned back to her book, "I don't need to major in occult studies to do my job."

"Hunting? Really Emma?" Caroline scoffed, "Do you know what you could accomplish with that brain of yours? You could be an archeologist like your parents."

Emma raised her eyebrow, "So I can get crushed to death in a tunnel on a wild goose chase? No thanks, I'd rather go out fighting."

Caroline pressed her lips together, she mentally scolded herself for suggesting that career path for Emma, "I'm sorry Em."

Emma held up her hand and waved off Caroline's comment, "It's fine Care."

Damon put his hand on the page Emma was reading to block her view and get her attention, "So you may hear some screaming later."

Emma looked at Damon curiously, "What kind of weird kinky thing are we doing later babe?"

"Ew!" Caroline covered her ears, even though she knew it would do absolutely nothing to block out anything.

Damon sighed, "Stefan and I are going to torture Elena, but we have to do it up here where there is sunlight."

"You think that will work?" Caroline asked hopefully.

"Maybe," Damon shrugged, "but the other night when Bonnie was doing her new voodoo on her, there was fear in her eyes, if we can tap into that and make that emotion stick, we might get her back."

"Well, get to it!" Caroline encouraged Damon to go ahead with his plan.

Damon gently pushed Emma's legs off of him and stood up, "Okay then, don't say I didn't warn you."

Emma's phone began to ring, it was Dean.

"Hey De-" Emma began to smile as she greeted him, but quickly pressed her lips together tighter as Dean began yelling from his end of the phone.

"Emma Brigid Peters!" Dean full named her, "Where in the hell have you been?"

"Your middle name is Brigid?" Caroline looked at Emma curiously, Emma ignored her.

"I was...a little tied up," Emma said with sarcastic irony, "Damon has his memory back."

"How did you pull that off?" Dean asked.

"Metatron released them, in return we just have to kill a witch named Silas, but we were going to do that anyway, so... win-win," Emma explained.

"You made a deal with an angel!" Dean yelled into the phone.

Emma groaned, "No, I didn't, Damon did. I made a deal with Silas."

"Who the hell is Silas?" Dean asked right before Emma heard him yell at Sam to get his stuff together, "That's it, we are coming."

"No, Dean, everything is fine okay," Emma tried to calm him down, but it fell on deaf ears.

"I'll see you tomorrow Emmy," Dean hung up the phone.

Emma huffed as she flopped back on the couch, "Crap."

"What does Brigid mean?" Caroline was suddenly curious.

Emma thought for a moment before smiling and letting out a small laugh, "She is a Pagan goddess of fire and life, usually symbolized by a raven or falcon."

"Do you think your parents knew that you were going to become a Phoenix when you were born?" Caroline asked.

Emma picked up a strand of her hair, "I think they had some clues, I'm the only red head in the family. I don't know if that is because of what I am but either way it was fitting I guess."