"Please, tell me this is really you," Emma begged.

"It's me baby," Damon said as he pulled away slightly, "I remember everything. Every beautiful detail I know about you."

He brought his lips to hers and pressed them against hers tightly, as if he needed her to finally be able to breathe. Emma eagerly kissed him back, parting her lips slightly and giving into him as his tongue brushed against the bottom of her lip.

Emma put her hand on his shoulders and pulled back slightly, "How?"

"Don't worry about it right now, let's just get you inside," he kept her close as he put an arm around her and ushered her into the house.

He sat her down on the couch and quickly fetched her a glass of water, she swallowed everything in the glass in five large gulps. Her hands and wounds had finally healed.

"What the hell happened? Where were you?" Damon asked as he got up to get her more water.

"In the caves beneath the city; Silas...he...he had me chained to the wall. Is he the one who brought back your memories?" Emma asked her voice was still shaky.

Damon shook his head, "No, Metatron did, in exchange I have to kill Silas."

Emma looked shocked, "Silas said he could bring them back if I worked with him, I'm assuming to kill him."

"Did we just play these two idiots against each other?" Damon asked amused.

"No, there has to be more to it than that; at least on Metatron's end of the bargain."

"I agree, there is something we are missing, but in the meantime," Damon slid next to Emma and put his arm around her before gesturing to his head with his other hand, "I am just happy to have you right back where you belong."

Emma nodded slowly, "I still can't believe it. I feel like I should quiz you or something, to be sure."

Damon let out a chuckle, "Quiz away."

"If Silas got into your head he could see anything anyway," Emma pointed out.

"Then let me prove it to you in a way that I know for a fact that bastard can't fake," Damon slid his hand behind Emma's back and pulled her into his chest, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss that only Damon could ever be capable of.

Emma let out a soft moan against his lips as his hands tangled in her hair before sliding down to her sides. Emma's body involuntarily shivered at soft touch. Damon pushed her back slightly so that they were laying on the couch, he pushed her legs apart so he could settle himself in-between them as he began kissing her neck. It was the gentlest Damon had ever been with Emma as he slide her shirt over her head and threw it into the fire, it was torn and bloody and he didn't want the reminder.

He began kissing down her stomach and stoped just above her navel. Emma could already feel the desperation between her legs for him to touch her. Damon lifted his own sweater off and put it on the ground beside them. His lips returned to hers as he began grinding against her. Emma began to let out soft moans of longing as the passion in her grew, Damon smelled her pheromones as they began to peak. He slipped off her pants and saw where a wet spot had started to show in her panties, he smiled as he slipped off his own pants and underwear before gently removing hers with his teeth. After he dropped them to the side he leaned down and began kissing the inside of her thigh, working his way down towards her center.

Damon grabbed her ass as he began kissing the outer lips, teasing her before he pushed her legs further apart and revealed all of her to himself. He gently began to lick upwards towards her clit before swirling his tongue around it. Emma gasped and clenched her hands into fist, her fingernails digging into her palm and she let out a loud moan. Damon repeated the motion several times before carefully lowering himself into her. He began pumping into her slowly, grabbing her breast and using his thumb to tease her nipples. Emma grabbed one of his hands and pulled it towards her, making him lean closer to her so she could kiss him. Her tongue danced with his, every now and again a moan would escape her.

Emma began to pant even harder as Damon made her reach her peak. Damon groaned as he began to ache for release, his thrust became harder and faster as tried to hold it back as long as he could. He felt Emma's muscles tighten around him as she began to orgasm, Damon thrust into her once more before he finally let go, letting out a satisfied moan as he did.

He held onto Emma for a moment longer, not ready to let her go just yet. Their eyes met and he could see she was holding back tears.

"I love you," Damon whispered in her ear.

Emma smiled up at him, "I love you too."

Damon moved to grab the blanket that sat on the back of the couch and wrapped it around them while moving Emma so she was sitting in front of him with her back leaning against his chest. She let out a content sigh as she relaxed and grabbed his hand, she began to mindlessly twirl her fingers around his. Both of them happy to just watch the fire as it burned down, both of them reluctant to move from the moment they were in.