"Look," Stefan felt like Klaus should have already known all of this, "Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side."

"How Shakespearian," Klaus said still amused.

"But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side," Stefan crossed his arms, knowing that he had played the ace to getting Klaus to help them.

Caroline stepped closer to Klaus and smirked, "That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?"

"My interest it piqued," Klaus looked at Stefan, "how do we stop him?"

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do this spell. Before Professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the Council. Next, he had you kill your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing. He also has to find a huge power source to draw from," Stefan glanced at the fire and had a sudden epiphany, "Emma, he needs Emma."

"Well, where is she?" Caroline asked.

Stefan looked at her confused, "Last time I saw her she was on her way to see you."

Caroline shook her head, "She never showed up."

"This just got interesting," Klaus commented to himself, but he earned himself a glare from Caroline.

Caroline pulled her phone out and started calling someone, "We need to get Damon back here to help look for her."

Stefan grabbed her phone, "We don't even know if she is actually missing yet, she has a lot of emotions running through her right now."

"Which is only going to make her even more powerful Stefan!" Caroline argued.

Stefan tried to reason with her, "Okay, we give ourselves a few hours to find her. Then we can call Damon."

Caroline picked up her bag and stormed off to the door to start searching for her friend, "Fine."

"We can start in Shane's office, he might have had an idea of where we should start looking," Stefan ran to catch up with her with Klaus trailing him.

Caroline drove them to Whitmore College, where Shane's office was located. Stefan noticed her speeding the entire way but chose to say nothing, he was just as worried about Emma as she was.

"Try calling Emma again," Klaus suggested, being surprisingly helpful.

Caroline sighed as she pulled into a parking spot and pulled her phone out, just as the other hundred times she had called, it went straight to her voicemail.

"Something isn't right Stefan, and you know it," Caroline glared at him.

Stefan sighed in defeat as he got out of the car, "Yea, I know."

"Should we call Sam and Dean?" Caroline asked.

"I don't have a good answer yet Caroline," Stefan looked down at his feet as they walked towards Shane's office inside the archeological department.

Klaus easily snapped the lock off of the door to the office and opened the door for everyone, Caroline entered first.

"So what are we even looking for?" She asked as she ruffled through a few papers.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move," Stefan explained.

"Or if you see something pertaining to Phoenixes it could be important," Klaus reminded them.