Cant Slow Me Down!

Start from the beginning

Yes you heard me a godamn scorpion now it wasn't her face which was fine except for the insect like eyes but the scorpion look to be apart of her whole head no hair or anything just a big ass scorpion with a cute face.

It was honestly questionable if I should have saved her or not because I did not like scorpions like at all. Spiders are kinda fine but it is just horrifying when it's a scorpion on top of someone with a large stinger on her head why wouldn't I be scared a bit.

But I really couldn't judge this girl based off her appearance to be saved or not. I'm literally a alien from outer space so technically I had no room to talk.

And she was kinda cute to in a way.

But at least I just ignored my fear and just brought her outside. But luckily that wasn't even the worst of the people I had to save.

Some looked evenmore terrifying another person afterward looked like freedy Kruger. The guy was extremely lucky that I didn't mistake him for a villan as i nearly punched his face for frightening me.

I kept running in and out of the mall in a blue blur to which the people outside could only see as.

Luckily there was one last civilian in the mall as I quickly left the remains of the mall in blur as I carried a small child in my arms. As I exited the building I decided to not run super duper fast anymore since I didn't want to risk having the young girl throw up on my hoodie.

The young girl I saved had short blonde hair and wore a pink tea shirt with a flower on the front. She also wore shorts and some pink sandals. Her eyes were that of cats as I could see the slight slips in her yellow irises.

???: VANILLA!

Sonic: Huh?

I said questionly as I saw the little girl I saved perk her ears up to which I noticed were cat ears.

Sonic's Thoughts: Alright that's pretty cute.

I walked towards the worried woman who seemed to rushing towards in me as she shouted to the child I placed down. She poessed wild short blonde hair with what seemed to be cat like ears on the top of her head. She had what seem to be a yoga attire on and had eyes similar to the girl I saved.

Vanilla: Mommy!

Shouted the child as the two ran to eachother as they woman opened arms as she got close and hugged Vanilla tightly as tears began to pour from her face.

???: VANILLA!

Vanilla: MOMMY!

Sonic Thoughts: OH MY god this is so HEARTWARMING! Is this what saving people feels like it honestly feels great my heart is pumping so fast.

Luckily there was nobody else there since they had the common sense to leave.

Sonic: Alright I should probably hurry up and wrap this up before I get anymore attention and the villan is still loose.

Sonics Thoughts: And besides In the publics eyes they'll of course think of my powers as a quirk anyway. And I definitely shouldn't stick around long enough for the hero....

BOOM!

I didn't get to finish my thought as the building collapsed into pieces as smoke covered the structure.

Sonic: Dang I guess we aren't going here again anytime soon.

I said a little disappointed since there was literally slow motion food in the mall as I was saving people. Not like i was starving or anything but to see all that food go to waist was a damn shame.