Miss Independent •Yang Jeongin•

Start from the beginning

You were face to face with a black mask, inches away from you. You could feel the edge of a knife on your neck, although there wasn't nearly enough pressure for it to break skin. Within the seconds of being pinned to the wall, you got a good look at the figure wearing a black vigilante outfit to hide his identity.

"Are you serious? Is this a joke?" you questioned with furrowed eyebrows, staring into nothing but blackness in front of you.

The man only stayed silent, the knife still pressed up against your neck. It wasn't until then when you realized that the guy pinning you against the wall wasn't the only one there. There were two figures standing on either side of the mysterious man a little ways behind him by the railing which lead off to the first floor courtyard way below. Mind you, your dorm is on the fourth floor.

"What are you-"

"Stay quiet!" the one holding you suddenly screamed, pressing the knife further into your neck to the point where blood began trickling down.

Your breathing suddenly hitched, realizing that this wasn't just some joke. This was real. Finally, now you get to use your moves on some junkies who decided to jump the fence onto campus.

Oh how you'd love to see their dumbfounded faces once they've realized a girl kicked all three of their asses at once.

You quickly moved your free arm under and around the guys' forearm, sending his knife flying through the air onto the ground by some other dorm doors down the hall. You took this opportunity to grab the man's mask and rip it off of his face.

Your heart dropped in your chest once your eyes settled.

Yuta.

This moment only lasted one more second before the other two men rushed over to grab your arms, halting you from doing anything further.

Yuta suddenly grabbed your chin harshly, making you look up at him.

"What was that earlier?" Yuta suddenly asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared up at him in question. "What?"

Yuta clenched his jaw tight.

"Don't play dumb, Y/n," his voice was low and quite honestly frightening. Why the hell was he acting like this?

Then it hit you. Earlier while you were practicing moves on a fake scenario mission, Yuta came over and interrupted you multiple times with his stupid remarks. So, you took it upon yourself to shut him up by sweeping his legs out from underneath him later on.

I guess he's still mad about that.

You tried freeing yourself from the men's hold around your arms, but that was no use. You were strong, but not strong enough. If you tried moving the slightest inch, they would dig their nails into your skin.

"You're not supposed to use moves on other students," Yuta finally stated. You let out a soft chuckle but then quickly resumed to anger.

"That's what this is about?" you asked with a scoff, throwing your head back with a laugh.

"Guess you're still mad about that, huh?"