× Neuroisocracy: Polity and Communication ×

"Signs of transhumanity: sexlessness, artificial reproduction, distributed individuality, and body enhancement with implants." - A prominent representative of the FM-2030 transhumanist movement

Here we will talk about theoretically possible communication and political structure in Angelomorphic society - neural network isocracy, or simply neuroisocracy.

Correct information exchange for better organization of society in the world and its best transformation without unity of consciousness is impossible, but is possible with implementation of interpersonal network technology (distributed individuality by means of Brainet extended neurocommunication technology), which will allow uniting our selves on information level, similar to how it already exists on the foundation level of the universe, based on metaphysical foundations of Angelomorphy and some research. In particular, research suggests that each of us is a kind of alter ego of every other person and of the universe as such.

According to Doctor of Philosophy D. Dubrovsky, overcoming the accumulating global problems is possible by continuing anthropogenesis, changing the biological nature of man. The famous science fiction writer S. Lem was of the same opinion. The philosopher Peter Singer stated that there is a biologically conditioned tendency toward egoism, gender stratification, and hierarchical membership of society, rooted in the very nature of human society and counteracting any attempts at egalitarian social reform. To resolve this problem, new genetic and neurological technologies must be employed to modify aspects of our nature. A new system of communication will become not only a new form of communication, but, as in the case of a new form of reproductive organization of society, an important component of the new political order of the heirs of the human species.

The emergence of the human mind is closely linked to the integration of human beings into human society. Human society is qualitatively different from communities of other mammals because of the ability of humans to create and develop language. It performs two functions: the exchange of information between individuals and the creation of models of reality. These two functions at the level of social integration are analogous to the functions of the nervous system at the level of integration of cells into a multicellular organism.

In the material of language, people create new symbolic models of reality (in particular, scientific and metaphysical theories) that nature has not created at the level of our nervous system. Language is like an extension of the human brain. Moreover, it is a single extension of the brain of all members of society. It is a collective model of reality, which is perfected by all members of society and passed on from generation to generation. It has long been noted that human society can be viewed as a single organism. The body of this organism is the totality of all people and things made by them. Its "physiology" is the culture of society and, above all, language.

Brainet can work as a new type of computational architecture, such as a kind of biological computer, where each member of the distributed network acts as a separate neuron of the whole brain. Brainet is rhizomic, i.e. decentralized between all participants, without a single center, but communicating through distributed networks between selves (living subjects), various systems, databases, etc. The network in the future will be invasive and will grow into the brain while the fetus is still in the womb of the incubator. It should be done exactly at the embryonic stage due to the fact that this is the moment when brain dimorphism is manifested, and for perfect data transfer and perfect mutual understanding the brains should develop approximately equally, and the perception of the Network by the brain should be as natural as possible, as if it were its inseparable part.

It is also only possible to do this with incubator breeding, for obvious reasons.If everything in the world is connected and changeable, then your individuality is also a stream of temporal data, and if there is data coming to you, in particular from other subjects via brain networks, this does not deprive you of a conditioned self.