forty one

filler chapter between episodes
season 15, episode 12 - girlfriend in a coma
season 15, episode 13 - i walk the line

THE DAYS WENT BY FAST THAT IT WAS DECEMBER, Christmas was spent at Catherine's house that year due to her still being in recovery

THE DAYS WENT BY FAST THAT IT WAS DECEMBER, Christmas was spent at Catherine's house that year due to her still being in recovery. They had a nice family dinner with Catherine and Richard, Delilah loved going to her grandma's house because she was always spoiled by her grandmother, but this year was different because Catherine wanted to head to bed early. Days passed by and Allison spent her days at the hospital checking in with a patient that just got out of a coma, having her OB appointments and spending time with her daughter.

Before she knew it, it was New Years Eve where it was time to welcome a new year. Alex and Jo have been planning to throw a party at their house with all their friends. Allison tried picking out a dress that will make her feel beautiful. Her belly has been growing every week but she is getting twice as big since she is carrying twins.

Jackson walks into the room as Allison tries to zip up her dress. She drops her fingers from the back zipper in defeat as she turns around to see her husband with her daughter. "I'm too fat, I can't even fit into my dress."

"You're not fat, sweetheart. You're pregnant." Jackson reminded her, placing Delilah on the bed. The Avery girl making herself comfortable as she watched her parents from the bed. "Here let me help."

Jackson zips Allison into her dress and pressed a kiss on her shoulder while he gazed at her through the mirror sending her a smile causing Allison to smile back. She made her way to their closet picking out some heels that will match with her dress, walking back to their bed she sat down and noticed that her husband was thinking of something.

"You know we don't have to go to the party tonight." Allison said, placing her shoes down and looked at her husband. "We can stay in and celebrate with Delilah."

Jackson looked at their daughter who had her eyes closed falling into a deep slumber. "She's asleep."

"Well then just the two of us then." Allison stood up and began to unzip her dress, "Take her to bed and I'll set up the living room for a movie."

Allison dressed in her comfortable sweats with one of Jackson's many hoodies in their closet and made her way downstairs. She turned on the the tv and put the ball drop channel so they can watch the ball drop to welcome the New Year.

Jackson walked downstairs and saw his wife sitting comfortably, he stayed there for a couple seconds admiring his wife. Allison looked up and smiled at her husband, he began to walk towards her. "So, what are we watching."

Allison loved the way he stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. It made her feel butterflies. Allison smirked, "I have three movies, I have board games but this next idea might be my favorite...but it involves no clothes."

Allison carefully placed herself on top of Jackson, sitting on his lap. She looked down at him, her hormones have been all over the place that sometimes she feels sexy and others she feels fat and ugly. Right now she is definitely not feeling fat and ugly.