thirty-five

season 15, episode 1 - with wonder and a wild desire

WALKING DOWNSTAIRS AND INTO HER LIVING ROOM, Allison Avery did not expect to see a sleeping Andrew DeLuca on her couch, she frowned her eyebrows and found her husband holding a coffee mug in his hands as he took a sip every now and then

WALKING DOWNSTAIRS AND INTO HER LIVING ROOM, Allison Avery did not expect to see a sleeping Andrew DeLuca on her couch, she frowned her eyebrows and found her husband holding a coffee mug in his hands as he took a sip every now and then. After the wedding, everyone went ahead and celebrated the couple's new journey by having a couple of drinks, Allison managed to dodge some of the drinks handed to her so she wouldn't be suspicious. Andrew managed to get drunk from a few shots and Jackson had to make sure he got a place to sleep so he wouldn't be going home alone and drunk, so there they were the two surgeons hungover from their drinks the previous night.

"DeLuca are you hungover?" Allison asked walking towards him as he laid on the couch, his eyes trained on the ceiling, his hand covering his eyes at the sight of light bothering him. Allison went ahead to open the curtains wider to get DeLuca up and ready for the day.

"Yeah, I have to call in sick, guys." Andrew groaned, the light bothering his eyes.

"No, nobody's calling in sick. It's a beautiful day, you're gonna get dressed. We're all gonna walk to work." Jackson spoke, placing his cup of coffee down on the nearest table inside the living room. He went ahead and made his way upstairs but not before placing a kiss on his wife's forehead.

Allison chuckled before following her husband and making her way into her room. She found her husband putting on his shirt as she moved towards their bathroom, brushing her hair, the brunette's eyes traveled down to her stomach as she placed her palms on her belly. She's been through two pregnancies and one of them brought her a healthy daughter but she still had the fear of what if's.

"Babe, we have to go," Jackson called out for her causing the brunette to drop her hands to her side. Allison opened the bathroom door to come face to face with her husband and she smiled at the sight of him holding their daughter, "She's dressed and ready, we just have to go downstairs."

Allison nodded her head, grabbing her bag and Delilah's bag and slung it on her shoulder, she kissed her daughter's cheek before going in and pressing her lips on Jackson's, the two sharing a sweet kiss. The three of them went downstairs to find Andrew still laying down on the couch.

Allison rolled her eyes and made her way over to the couch, she grabbed the nearest thing which was a towel, and smacked him in the abdomen. Andrew jolted awake to find a grinning Allison, the brunette looked at her favorite resident, "Get up, time for work."

Jackson chuckled as he placed Delilah on the stroller but Delilah was being fussy as she moved her legs and shook her head, "What, no stroller today?"

"No stroller today, want to use the baby carrier?" Allison asked her daughter, making her way to the small closet they have where the coats and Delilah's carriers. She handed him the gray baby carrier for him to use. Although their daughter has taken small steps, she can't fully walk without having someone to hold her hand and keep her balance.