1.

Hana
Lifting my head up to gaze at the empty skies,being a queen and a "normal" adult,is hard.Sighing,I took a stroll to the same old forest. Whistling while kicking some fallen leaves away,a gust of wind sped past me. "I know you're there ass,"I rolled my eyes. Jumping right in front of me was my boyfriend,Jeon.Jungkook. The guy who was the bad boy to my boyfriend. He changed my life completely. "Couldn't leave my baby alone,"He held my hand tightly. "Besides there's nothing much to do around the house." My hand interlocked his,"That is true."
He chuckled,"Let's go." He was definitely boyfriend material. He rescued me from reality. He's my saviour to be honest. We began walking,pushing each other and kicking leaves against our feet. "We should leave Earth and go back to the wolf kingdom,start anew,"He said. "Earth is our home,I can't leave SunMi and my dad.I doubt both of them would want to go to some kingdom outside Earth and stay there for eternity,"I answered. "Hmmph,Taehyung hyung would be upset if he had to leave wouldn't he?"
"Heck yes."
"Sunmi,saranghae! Muah muah!" He imitated Taehyung playfully. I flicked his forehead causing him to whine. "As if you aren't like that towards me,"I giggled. "Oh so that's how you want to play,"He smirked,pulling himself towards me. "Get off me mainiac!" I laughed.
***
Back at the mansion,the boys were doing their routine. Watching TV also known as anime and girl groups. "Ew,you guys watch this stuff?"I crossed my arms as Jungkook lifted me onto his lap." "Sistar is amazing okay!" Hoseok snapped. Rolling my eyes,I played with Jungkook's fluffy and messy hair.
***
Once we settled down for dinner,as boys,Jimin would grab some fries and throw it at all of us. Its a tradition,I'd tell myself and Sunmi whenever she stayed overnight. Jungkook,being the "manly" one,throws more back at Jimin. I begin eating the fries that were always thrown at me. "Stop it you morons! I'm not cleaning this up!" Seokjin scowled. After that,everyone,except Jin, would help out to clean the dining room. "Hey guys! We got mail!" Taehyung running into the living room. "From who?"I asked,placing the mop away. "Let's see,okay bills,lame,invitation!" Taehyung gasped and he flung the other envelopes aside. "It's from Sehun!"
I rushed to snatch the envelope. Jungkook rolled his eyes,muttering,"And she gets excited when she hears his name,fantastic." Seokjin and I snickered quietly."What does it say?" I read it aloud,"Dear Hana and friends,the 8 of you are invited to my wedding." WEDDING? I glanced at everyone. I continued,"The wedding will be held in Rome,on the 20th May. A private jet will be at Incheon Airport at 3PM sharp. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to see you guys in Rome. XOXO,Ooh Sehun."
"Heh,the XOXO is probably for Hana,"Taehyung giggled. "Shut up hyung,"Jungkook scowled. "So,we got no plans on the 20th,shall we go? The flight is free,"I began to negociate.Everyone looked at each other blankly. "Okay,I know he made some huge mistakes but hey,he is my best friend,"I said.
"Alright fine,we'll go,"The boys muttered in unison.
***
A/N: Hiiii readerz,I'm back back back back~ *whaddup infinite song reference* I'm having this sequel since I've recieved pretty amazing comments on 'Bad Wolf' so yap:)) Daily updates to come so stay tuned ♡