Chapter 1- Aurora

7 YEARS AGO.
SONG: WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER - BILLIE EILISH.
TW: ABUSE AND MENTION OF SH, ETC!

"Aurora why are you crying again?" My friend, Camilla asked me on FaceTime.

"C-Camilla" I sobbed. "My parents they want a divorce and my mother wants me to move in with my dad" I said crying.

"Your mother wants you to what?!" She said yelling in the phone with a shocked face. "You heard me Camilla" I said looking down at my feet while tears were slowly falling out of my eyes.

I couldn't even look at her but I knew that she is very mad.

"Camilla-" I said trying to not get her angry but she didn't listen to me and she started to yell more. "What the fuck do you mean you are moving with your father?! That means you will be moving in Brazil again and leave me alone?! What if your father is going to abuse you too like he does to your mother?!" She said.

Tears started to fall again from my eyes. "Camilla lisent to me, I'm so sorry that I need to do that but my father is abusing my mother for a long time and you know that.. she wants a divorce , it's not my decision here Camilla.." I finally looked at her trough the phone.

She couldn't even look at me anymore. I knew that she is going to end this friendship with me for my mother's decision but it wasn't my fault for this.

Before she could even end the call her last words were: " I would like to see you trying to find someone better than me Aurora."

I throw my phone on my bed and I start crying again like that for hours until I fell asleep.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

PRESENT

Time passed and I was 24 years old and still living in Brazil with my abusing father.

One night I remember that he came home angry because I slapped his girlfriend. The thing is that she deserved it. She called my mother a selfish slut and a fucking whore.

"What the fuck , Aurora?!" He screamed at me but I ignored him, like my mother said a week ago when I speaked to her on the phone.

"Don't fucking ignore me when I am talking to you!" I looked at him and his forehead vein was popped out.

"What is it dad?" I said with a shaking voice. " Why did you slapped Amber?!" He dragged my arm and kicked me off of the couch.

"Because she called mom a selfish slut and a whore! That's why!" I yelled at him. Until I realised that what I did was a huge mistake.

He came closer to me and grabbed my jaw and whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. "Do you know what happens when you yell at me, Aurora?".

I nod my head and I tried to get his hand off of me but that didn't help.

"Good because I'm going to fuck up your attitude." I knew what he meant.

I tried to run in my room but he grabbed me by my shirt and punched in my nose until I was bleeding.

After he was done all he said was "Watch your mouth next time before I even kill you."

My vision was blurred because of my tears that were falling from my eyes. I hated my life so much. I even tried to kill my self but my new friend Angela, stopped me.

Without her, now I wouldn't be here. She is not like  my ex best friend... Camilla... I even remember when I argued with her because I needed to move in with my dad back in Brazil. That was 3 years ago when I was 21 years old.

And now, here I am , living with my father at 24 fucking years old. But i knew that tonight was my chance to leave Brazil and move to New York while my dad is at his night shift.

🦋🦋

It was 1:37 a.m. This is was my chance to run away.

I took my suit case out and put all my clothes that fitted in,make up, phone charger, passport,etc.

I go to my dads room and find under his nightstand in a wallet 3000$ , but I knew he even counted them so I replaced it with fake money and I put them in my wallet and then took my keys to my car and drove to the airport.

After a 2 hours drive, I finally arrived to the airport
and bought a plane ticked and then got on it.

I can't believe I am going back in America.... I hope my dad wouldn't come after me and find me..

🦋🦋🦋🦋

After 14 hours I finally arrived at the New York airport , I unlocked my phone and search a hotel around.

After a 10 minutes of searching I found a hotel at 30 minutes away from me. "At least I have where to go before I find a job.."

I look at my phone on the nightstand and see that is 11:27 a.m so I got up from bed and go to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, after i was done i started dress up in a pair of baggy ripped jeans and a blue top. I go to the kitchen and made for myself some eggs and bacon and pour in a glass some orange juice.

After i was done eating i washed the dishes and took my purse and put on my shoes and then I left to look for a job because my dad's money that i stole from him weren't enough. I looked for a job but i didn't find anything that i wanted but then some poster caught my attention.

Someone was looking for a waitress at the rich resturant that i never saw before. "This is my last chance." i whisper to myself. I found the restaurant and I immediatly ran there as fast as i could.

Once i arrived there i saw a lady who was talking on the phone and she was stressed out. "Hello! My name is Aurora Violet Johnson , I saw your poster and I came here today to apply for the job as a waitress." I said looking at her.

She looks at me and says to the person she is talking to the phone "wait, I'm going to call you back as soon as possible." She hungs up the phone and said "Oh,sure! Come the next week , Tuesday , 10:30 a.m at my office!" she spoke with a smile.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" I said with a smile and leave the restaurant.

As soon as i left the restaurant i started to call Angela and tell her the big news that I think I'm going to get hired as a waitress in the most rich restaurant from New York , I'm so excited to see her reaction!

---------------------------------------------------------

A\N : HI GUYS IT'S ME DIANA, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND CHAPTER! TELL ME WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT AND DM ME ON INSTAGRAM AT DIANA_ALEXANDRAYE_21 AND TELL ME IF YOU GUYS LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ALSO TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE WITH AURORA OR RICCARDO!!!

AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK AT : DIANA.WATTPAD727

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER  AND I WILL UPDATE ONE CHAPTER AFTER 1 DAY ALWAYS! SO FOLLOW ME TO BE NOTIFICATED WITH MY BOOK UPDATES!

ALSO I AM GOING TO DO A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST , WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

BYEEEE HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!